Reviews for Human of the Year
sandysea17 chapter 10 . 1/18/2018
Wonderful story!
Great story line cannot wait to read more about this and dose Nat have it?

PS I looked it up and it sad to only have a year to live and so rear make for a fantastic story especially with Nat background about wat she said to the girl about her mother in Medical Investigation episode 5 Progeny.
sandysea17 chapter 8 . 10/10/2017
Loved the story especially the Germany game!

It was wonderful can't wait to read more. ;)
sandysea17 chapter 9 . 9/22/2017
Great story and I like how you are changing some parts of the Medical Innvestigation story line.

Looking forward to your next post! ;D

P. S. Sorry for taking so long to post a review but life has just been busy.
sandysea17 chapter 7 . 7/9/2017
Lovely story and I'm really looking forward to hopefully reading some more soon. :)
SassyCop chapter 6 . 2/3/2017
I like where you're going with this and that it ties in nicely with your other story. And I'm ecstatic that someone is still writing for this fandom!
Rugbygirrl chapter 6 . 1/30/2017
Great chapter on Natalie! I think she wouldve made a great leader. Wish the show had lasted long enough to explore more of their characters.
sandysea17 chapter 5 . 1/30/2017
Loved this one with the after effects with returning from Colima.

Especially giving us closer on where the team members are! Q
sandysea17 chapter 6 . 1/30/2017
Great stories and I am really enjoying reading them all.

Just one request can you please add a eighth story mostly about Miles returned to work from Colima?

Can't wait to read your next stories and keep up the excellent work. :)

P.S. Thank you for your writing MI stories again I had missed reading them so much and you have made me even happier now that they are back. :D
Rugbygirrl chapter 5 . 1/29/2017
Glad for the update! I found my discs a few weeks ago and was going to rewatch it soon!
sandysea17 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
This was a very nice, light and enjoyable story.
I think Colima in some way had brought Kate closer to her co workers expecilly Stephen's team!
Natalie G o linfocito chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
el fic es muy interesante, me agrada
Rugbygirrl chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
SO excited to see an updated MI story! I was watching the first four episodes last week actually! I loved this show and now that Lie to Me got cancelled I thought I'd go back to MI for a bit.

Are you going to update more?
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I do feel for Kate. I inherited a cat named Mustard and most people's reaction's are the same as Natalie's.
SassyCop chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
Yay for an update in this long forgotten fandom!

I love the interaction between Natalie and Kate. Those two would have been interesting for the show to explore. Along with how they both interacted with Stephen.

I hope you'll keep adding to this! I will definitely keep reading if you do!
Longing for Oblivion chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Liked the first 3 chapter, I'd love to read more.