Reviews for Human of the Year
sandysea17 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
This was a very nice, light and enjoyable story.
I think Colima in some way had brought Kate closer to her co workers expecilly Stephen's team!
Natalie G o linfocito chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
el fic es muy interesante, me agrada
Rugbygirrl chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
SO excited to see an updated MI story! I was watching the first four episodes last week actually! I loved this show and now that Lie to Me got cancelled I thought I'd go back to MI for a bit.

Are you going to update more?
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I do feel for Kate. I inherited a cat named Mustard and most people's reaction's are the same as Natalie's.
SassyCop chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
Yay for an update in this long forgotten fandom!

I love the interaction between Natalie and Kate. Those two would have been interesting for the show to explore. Along with how they both interacted with Stephen.

I hope you'll keep adding to this! I will definitely keep reading if you do!
Longing for Oblivion chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Liked the first 3 chapter, I'd love to read more.
Hidden Relevance chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Man this is starting out fantastic! I really like the focus on these two characters together.. we don't often get to see them in the same setting, and considering both of their intellects, I don't doubt they can be a formidable team. I look forward to seeing more!
SassyCop chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
YAY! This show has not been forgotten! Please continue this story! I love it!
Rugbygirrl chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
Oh wow! I was so excited to see a new story posted here:) I love your insight into Natalie and even Kate (who I wasn't a big fan of in the show). I'm so glad people are still continuing to write for MI!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Colima was hell, but I hate that Natalie has lost that empathy and naivety sparkle.