Reviews for Alexandria
Gryphaena chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
Hello, I'm glad you're still around.

I hope you haven't given up on this since there aren't very many stories involving Jasmine and Volkner.

I want to see how your write Jasmine and Rusty in a Contest battle.

I am going to follow this.
etudeoftheartist chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
Wow...I got so lost in the magic of this story...that doesn't happen often 3
etudeoftheartist chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Beautiful, and exactly what I was looking for! :) Hope that one day you return to this.
Michael chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
Please continue this story I love it so much that I keep rereading it!
It was all for the lolz chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
I like the story. Disappointed that you decided to leave it unfinished but I hope someday, you will return to the story.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
This was beautiful, even if unfinished, I hope you return to this someday!
Another reader chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
-reads..reads again-
Last update: 1/13/11
Darn...you last updated on my sister's birthday but not on mine? How cruel.
Nah..just fooling around.
But really, it's a very well-written story. Continue, please, and stop torturing readers.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
Where's the rest? It's soo good, I do so hope you update soon.. it really is amazing
beingVague chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
YOU. HAVE. GOT. TO. BE. KIDDING. ME! Grrrrr. What have I ever done to you.. -_-

Ok that ended my dramatic opening. I loved it! I just started reading Jasmine and Volkner an this is the first story that caught my eye. Amazing.
Flareon-Child chapter 13 . 6/6/2012
You will not believe how many times I have read this over. I stayed up until three just reading this, and then I realized it wasn't finished. You need to go on with this, it is truly astounding! You describing is fantastic, and your literary devices make the story all the more enjoyable to read. I wrote out all of the chapters's names, and they do make sense! Well most of then do. Maybe they're part of a letter to or from Jasmine? You really couldn't go wrong with either way. And grr. I really do not like Candice now. You made her personality seem so cruel and icy, like her name. Ahdkglsjac this fluff was so perfect, this is my favorite shipping now. Thank you so much for this lovely piece of writing, and I do so enjoy it, and hope you continue on!

P.S, I made this account just so I could write a review for this, and this is my second review! :)
ZeFluffy chapter 13 . 2/26/2012
this is your most popular fic... and its not updated in more than a year

you should definitely come back to it someday
A Fan chapter 13 . 2/26/2012
Did you get bored of this story?

I finished and looked at the last update date.

DARN.
The Hungriest Of Bears chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
I'm sad that you haven't updated this fic in quite a while, but I still love it and the idea that you have for Volkner and Jasmine. Please update soon, if you can, and keep up the amazing work. :)
WHY chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
WHY U LET SUCH GOOD STORY DIE?
Sunrise-Breaker chapter 13 . 10/14/2011
You are the best, ever. You have managed to snag me to be an Alexandrianshipper, and got me to write a side-story to my main story as a dedication to Alexandrianshipping. I would be honored if you let me give you a shout out on my main, and when (and if) I post the side-story.