Reviews for Tango In Tokyo
michaelaj532 chapter 7 . 1/7
Please please please please please please please please please please update! Found this story yesterday and left wanting more. Please don't tell me your finished...
Senie chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
I love this story! Well done on the writing!
pApAw chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
oh please update this fic
loving the intensity between them
i wonder when both of them will give up and will have sex already
hahaha
love it
update soon, please

-paw
notcreative7 chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
Great story. Read all 7 chapters. update soon. excited for more.
Rochoa chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Hahaha I just found this story and I'm really loving it so far! This is one of my favorite Kagome/Inuyasha (and Miroku, Sango of course!) characterizations and I can't wait to read more! And this line: "Oh you know, bondage, bestiality, masochism, self-mutilation, satanic rituals -" lol!
chibi-Clar chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
I love this!
Is kagome gonna end up pregnant
fanficnewbiee chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
I like and enjoyed what I read so far. Thanks for sharing. I hope this continues!
ooo Blue Rose ooo chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Kagome is priceless in this fic. Lol. Loved the chapter.
Lillybeth-13 chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
I started reading and I love it :) I cant wait for the next update :) 3
Inuyasha's Reincarnation15 chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Good story
Winter chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Okay, the hook for this chapter was great. It was certainly interesting, this chapter that is. However, it has it's problems but I want to comment that your characterization of Kouga was lovely.

However, I also have to say that though this chapter was better than the last, it was still rather uniteresting and it's glaring faults.

Like why did her fire her? I know it may be because she refused to sleep with him against but still he had no reason too. Also, though you characterization of Inuyasha is okay, it's a little shaky from chapter to chapter and it seems a little OOC.
Winter chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Just for the record, you made a comment about God and Buddha that made it seem as if they were just the same thing in two different religions. Buddha was not a god nor did he ever claim to be one. Sorry, it just showed you didn't put any thought into that sentence.

Once more, the humour is fantastic. One-liners for the win.

On the other hand, I felt that this was a very weak and pointless chapter. Basically filler just a little less interesting. Also, Kagome seemed much different than she was in other chapters. It was a little disappointing eimply because she felt so flat. Also, Inuyasha's character was so different than he is in canon.
kittychic0895 chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Finally a chapter
Winter chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
"He would hunter her down and demand that she return his possessions to him."

Just thought I'd point out the error.

Okay, once more I must comment on how much I love your depiction of female sexuality. It's natural and acceptable and wonderful. Also, I love the humour you have in this story, it's not laugh out loud humour but humour that you snicker at or smirk at.

Now onto what falls short in this chapter. Once more the cliffhanger is forced and contrived. Honestly it was also kind of disappointing how you opened it. Something a lttle more action packed would've been nice. Also, the English names for people living in Japan. It's very easy to find Japanese names, a quick Google search will do you good. A good website if you don't want to through having to find a website through Google is Behind the Name.
Winter chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I really enjoyed this and the fact that you didn't make Kagome out to be a whore simply because she sleeps around. Is she perhaps a sex addict as well? I know she makes the claim that she does it simply because she doesn't want to commit but she seems like she can't control herself, not that it's wrong to sleep around.

The only thing I could find that was a problem was that the ending feels unnatural and forced. Cliffhangers aren't bad but they can't just be uses simply to have one. Let the chapter end where it's right, not just to keep readers waiting for the next chapter. It can make people disinterested.