Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
Allycat2090 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Aaaaaawwwww, this series was soooooooo cute! I mean really I think Absolem filling in and becoming a father figure to Alice is a marvelous idea! And really, his insults a form of affection? While not the first time I've read something like that, I find that, with Absolem, it fits quite well. Anyways, loved this series, and so, I say good job!
1337kitsune chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
As you know by now, I love all your stories, Danny Phantom ones especially. While re-reading your DP stories the other day, I came across the Alice in Wonderland ones and thought 'What the heck, not like it could be bad. It is from the best fanfiction writer I know after all.'

I have fallen in love. All four AiW storeis I have read about five times. Each. They are just so...magnificint. This one, and it's previous, are probably my favorite. Especially those last few lines. Every time I read it, I end up saying 'aww' in real life.

I will comment fully when I have time later today, I just thought you would like to know that your stories are amazing, as are you. I am now, and forever, sure that you shall always be my favorite fanfiction writer. Let me know if you write a book irl, I'll probably buy it. XD

Later!
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
love it. :D
ChillyRilly chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
You, amazing author, have taught me to love Absolem. My favorite lines? "Take what I have been attempting to teach you and grow a pair!" XD And of course, "If you hurt Alice, I will kill you."
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
I AM slightly curious, though - Was that a hint of Absolem/Chess flavored slash I scented in the last chapter, perhaps?
cupcakeattack chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
This is amazing you should send this to Tim Burton. I mean seriouly this is a great story line, one of the best in my opinion.
Ngoc Chau chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
I like how you include Absolum to the Hatter/Alice stories. I love Absolum's voice and the character you have made him, but I think he should be and always be a sort of paternal figure for Alice, not a lover.
AbandonedAccount321 chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTT!
Neverland child chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
Oh sssssssssssooooooooooooooo cuite!I love Alice and the Hatter being married!
SelenityPotter chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
*sniff* Absolem makes such a wonderful Father figure. He just a great big snarling teddy bear...
Niphuria chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
So sweet! Loved it, especially Absolem, of course.
Jen Lewis chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Awww...So sweet! I absolutely adore it!
malia chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
this was really creative! i would have never of thought of Alice's and Absolem's relationship with eachother. i loved it! :D
Meerkatgirl13 chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
holy CRAP! 7! damn...lol i really like both this one and the one before it! _

Meerkatgirl13
sarahbluerose13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
sooo awsome and cute i love it i love absolem hes so awsome i just love it though i sooo wish i could have seen that lords face when alice punched him that was great