Reviews for Spots of Silver
Shadow Flame 777 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
You like Supernatural don't you?
Dean and Sam was NOOOOO coincidence!
inkdfantasy chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Eusine and Morty: love 'em. Y'know, a lot of fics don't pay very much attention to secondary characters such as gym leaders-I don't think I've heard a single mention of Eusine in a fic before except in passing, much less several full, long appearances. You seem to pay a lot more attention to the gym leaders and their personal lives, which I love.

And then, there are these little moments that have no relevance to the plot, but which add so much to the characters. For example, the scene where Ethan is watching Maylene in a food-eating contest. Or the pervy old man in front of Celdadon gym (I'll admit, that got a laugh out of me).

Which brings me to the characters: I love them all. Even all of the annoying, creepy (read: Karen) Elite Four members. You portrayed them all so beautifully, I couldn't help but become attached to them. I have to say, Scrawlers, that your strong point is characterization. Everything else is amazing, mind you, but your characters really shine. Tell me: are you a published author, by any chance? If not, you should be. Immediately.

*Ahem* Anyway, there's one more thing I wanted to say before I leave you in peace. My favorite scene had to have been the one between Will and Lyra in Cerulean City. You could practically feel the emotion, and I just adore their interactions. I thought the scene when, earlier in the story, Will offered (begrudgingly) to take Lyra to Cianwood on his Feraligatr was sweet.

Oh, one last thing:

That is all.
fat necrosis chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
I knew he was gonna end up in jail sooner or later
Russetwing chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
First off, I would like to state that thus is an extraordinary fanfic. I love it. And, one of the main resons I reviewed, was because it hasn't been updated in over a year. I know that you may not want to continue it, or you've given up, but I will still implore you to pick up your pen, er, keyboard, and see this through to the end, because it is really wonderful. I'm not sure if mu review will sway you in the slightest, but I hope it does, because I would very much like to see this fic finished. It is very great. Please finish.
spidermonkee93 chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
Are you going to continue this? I really hope you do because I think it's very well written and I'm looking forward to reading more. And, I have to admit to snickering when you named that Houndoom Lilith. That Sam and Dean thing was pretty cute too.
Writerdragon chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
I love the way you write this. This fanfiction is one of the best I've read in a while.

PS: I love the whole HDM references you made in here with the names. I knew the moment I read the names what fandom it came from. It was great. :D
remey2 chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
I love your drabbles the way you write your characters is amazing I hope you can update soon I want to know what happens next :)
AnimegirlTohru chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
LOL that was good! I laughed hard at the part about the pink hair, and the juggler irwin... Lol :)
SydneyInWonderland chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
Wow! Really touching...

Is there more of LyraXSilver? I'd like to see much more~
Larvvesta chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
All of these drabbles are awesome; Update soon please!
Han chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Yay, Fatherlyshipping! Falker, coughscowlybangscough, is really cool in this fic, and I love how Janie acts, kidish but awsome, And, Because I am a ninja, is the best excuse ever.

Even so, my favorite character, from way back two chapters ago, has to be sabrina,and morty but he's in every chapter. Sabrina was also protrayed really cool, and I kinda hope she shows up again, along with do I see some soulshipping their, Sabrina did only smile when talking to or, about Morty. Either way this storie made me support it, intened to or not,( I even looked up its name.)

The part about Misty was cool to, is the person Misty is talking About Red, if so dose that make it pokeshipping, mangapokeshipping, whaterver the game counterpart is?

Anyway, this is a really good story, expesially the characterzation, the way you keep to the plot, but also move away from it, and how you use all sorts of people povs. So I hope you keep updating.
Andrea chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
so i would completely log in to review this...but i forgot my sign in information. .

but anyway...

i love how you named your eevee's Sam and Dean...and that I completely had to laugh out loud. Seriously, I got weird looks from my family. and i admit that i picured the Winchester's as cute little eevee's. it was pretty funny. lol

i compliment you on your choise of names! however I don't understand where Brynison come's from? I know Pan, Lyra, and Will for sure.
holofluff chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
"Maybe I'll need a compass of some kind? Maybe a special one made out of gold or something . . ."

(th-themenaming love 3)
The Genius Mage chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
Oh wow, it got pretty intense between Eusine and Morty, didn't it? Lyra got into it with Eusine too. In my opinion, Eusine's being a bit of a jerk, but I can get his prospective.

I agree, I don't like it when legendaries get captured in stories. Except for, maybe, Mewtwo. But I dunno if he really counts. (Speakin of which, why can you never find Mew? XD)

...Ethan just had to go run off, didn't he? That's really too bad, Lyra seemed like she had been looking forward to their movie.

Great set!
dreamer.of.everything chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I'll admit it. I totally blew this off when I started reading this. But I've been waiting since FOREVER to get my freaking SoulSilver because the whole mail system here is MESSED. UP. So I decided to get all exited and look up SoulSilver stuff and I decided to read IT IS SO GOOD. Hilarious honestly. So really, thank you. THANK YOU, UMI NO KANSHISHA. your writing is made of awesome.