Reviews for Getting Off On You, Getting Off On Me
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
That was a sweet, funny fic. I wonder if they put up silencing charms, so the greasy bat didn't hear them at night. LoL. I really enjoyed reading this. Check out my Drarry fics at this site.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Juli, you're beyond an amazing writer, you absolutely need to do this for a living. I'm def a fan of Drarry now :)
Mo
CarysPendragon chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I reckon this really could have happened. Seriously!

Awesome, as per usual :)
JustineAme chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
so good! it was hot and had a happy ending Yay!
bubbles-flash chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Loved it as usual.
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well written good descriptions
LightDarkShadows chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I normally don't read Harry Potter fanfiction but for some reason, today I felt like it haha

And I gotta say, your fic just 'bout turned me over to the "yummy" side of HP fanfic ;)

I really like how you created this fic _
Nobody's Normal chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
it was a veery hot story, so glad I read it. And a clever title, too! nicely done :)
Paula Freitag chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Very well done Juli. I enjoyed every moment of this! This smut is such a win. Truly reading more of your work. Harry/Draco are my favorite. ;) I hope you write more!

More praise to the base of the story, all is well written, great grammar, no typos, all right. This truly just made me think it was apart of the Rowling series, it's like Harry Potter rated M. If only this smut was in the Deathly Hallows ;)

Once again, very well done. Can't wait to read more!

Paula Freitag
Sesshysgirl06 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
That...was...HOT! I loved it!
PteraWaters chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I've been listening to Halestorm a bunch lately and just had to read this one. Fun story! I enjoyed it ;)
HiddenRage chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This was H-A-W-T, HAWT! Loved it, Julz. It was very hard to control myself while reading this. LOL! Please, write more soon! :)