Reviews for Osmosian Torture Camp
RoseAerin chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
Awwww I loved this story I like the Gwevin u put into this :) Shlove ya!

RoseAerin chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
That's fine w/ me I wouldn't want u 2 rush the story, and a very good 1 that. Shlove ya!

RoseAerin chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Kevin's such a goof. That stinks that he has never been to his planet though. Going 2 read the next chapter. Shlove ya!

RoseAerin chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
This is awesome! I can't wait 2 read the next chapter in fact I'm gonna do that right now. Shlove ya!

RoseAerin chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
OH. MY. GOSH! That's CRAZY even 4 Argit that's just a whole new level of low. Stop himKevin! Stop him! AND EVEN THOUGH U CAN'T HEAR ME BE CAREFUL! Shlove ya!

NixKat chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
You dreamt this? You rock! Well written.
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
I kinda wish that Kevin beat up Argit. I totally got his point of view on it! The end was cute ;D
Blackrose chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
This is a good stroy so far. Sad that those people were stuck but atleast Kevin was there to help them out. And he was able to get Gwen and Ben to help. I think the plumbers should give Kevin a badage for helping and getting those people out of there. Keep up the good work. Update soon!
KandiLips chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
oooh my gosh, i REALLY like this! and Brittany is so cool! nice job, Sky!

-Kandi
bree tennyson chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
i like da britania girl... and i like how stupid argit is :)
Lovin'Spoonfuls chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
I liked this one! As usual, you never fail me when it comes to your stories. So next chapter? BRING ON THE WEIRDNESS! IT ROCKS! Hahaha!

The Spoon.
bree tennyson chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
nooooz! Kevy! update soon :P ;)
tridecalogisms chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
oh my god! cliff-hanger! update soon! i need to know what happened to kevin...GAH!
ParamoreXO chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
The suspense is killing me! Ahhhh! I want more!

Reading this reminds me of the Holocaust, sadly. It's a great source to set such a tragic mood. It's kinda sad to think about Kevin's life on the streets of New York to be anything like this Torture Camp...but being alone, I think that would be wayyyy worse! I think that line really got to me.

Another thing, i know humor seems a little out of place for this, but I loved the lines "This was crazy. Who would ever do something so inhumane? Right. Argit." It made me grin. At least, even in times like these, Kevin still has his humor in tack.

Can't wait for more! This is getting really intense!
Lovin'Spoonfuls chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Wow... I'm just deeply saddened by this AWESOME story! You have captured my heart strings on this. No matter if it's a sorrow type of story or not. It was very well written. I cannot wait for the update.

P.s Argit is just plain evil, hands down. LOL!

The Spoon.