Reviews for Tales of Bleach: Crossing Moons
royano chapter 26 . 7/8/2015
let me know when the next chapter is ready? I really like to know what happens next, plz?
Duncan0Idaho chapter 26 . 9/13/2013
Good fic, just a recommendation make the chapters a bit longer.

No idea if my last review went through so sorry if it seems like i am repeating myself -_-"
Duncan0Idaho chapter 25 . 9/13/2013
So that was his mystic arte? kewl, also a suggestion, make your chapters a bit longer, they feel to short.

Good story so far, much better than some crossovers i've read in particular with FSN (Gaia showing up and declaring Shirou the Ultimate one of Earth and being the father of Orihime and declaring war on the Soul Society for no reason)
voidblade6 chapter 26 . 9/29/2012
heh I'm looking forward to the next chapter assuming you choose to work on this. Anyways I really can't wait considering how amazing this story has been so far.
voidblade6 chapter 24 . 9/28/2012
awesome I am quite looking forward to yuri finishing the ifght.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/28/2012
HUmmm I wonder if yeager is friend or foe.
voidblade6 chapter 18 . 9/28/2012
Wait Yeagers a Lieutenant already! Anyways nice chapta.
voidblade6 chapter 15 . 9/28/2012
YuriXFlynn Cuase they belong together.. Just kidding I always thoguht Yuri and judy would make the best couple. Also I'm glad estelle is gone. The only reason I use her in game Is cause she is such a great healer. The reason I think Yuri and Judy would make the best couple is their chemistry. Thier interests and sense of honor are also similar. Also they both accept people especially each other.
voidblade6 chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
Will he get Zangetsu or a original blade. Humm each have a benefit but I bet your giving him zangetsu. :) smily face Nice chapter.
voidblade6 chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
Coolio. Its funny cause Yuri is way more awesome just to start with than ichigo. Hell yuri has form style and strength. I like that he wreaked renji.
voidblade6 chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
hummm Is urahara here.
voidblade6 chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Lovely chapter I always liked judy. My party was always like this in this order Rita yuri, estelle, Judy. Though I had estelle cause the AI for her makes her a awesome support character but I never was able to play as her.
voidblade6 chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
God I know Estelle was annoying but to kill her so we wouldn't have to deal with her. Good for you! just kidding I like Estelle more than Karol at any rate.
voidblade6 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Freaking Awesome. Anyways I loved it. I'm using this to take a small break from soul chess.
BlazeWings chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
oh ...dear two deaths and only the 4 chapter...