Reviews for Like the Sun
Rue chapter 11 . 5/25
It was interesting at the beginning. Then you throw severas oc's and it got boring really quickly. I lost the plot with all those airbenders and the "psycopath". My question here is, why would you create oc's that are air benders when this thing is literally call "The Last Airbender". What's the plot of this story? I dont get it. You got me and you lost me. It was supposed to be about zuko's problems, being the fire lord and all that, but then you focused on your oc's. Like, what is going on anymore? Dont know and now, dont care.
The King in White chapter 14 . 5/28/2015
:D
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
:O
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
ToKo
Celestia's Paladin chapter 14 . 3/31/2012
I wonder how I manged to miss this one. I mean damn this is a great story, and was started well before I dropped off FFN for a few months last summer... Overall one of the best I have seen, kept them all in character while maturing them as they should be after the War. I was actually surprised to see Azula being a good guy and helping Zuko in her own way, I happen to like seeing her redeemed so another point in my book.

Celestia's Paladin: For Honor and Duty
MainCrick chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Omg, the last lines made me laugh so hard. I'm liking the progress, the garden, and the way they're older but haven't become...to old, like often happens when attempting a more mature portrayal.

So, I see you decided to ...kill Mai.

But making the death somewhat part of a tantrum gives it the smudged drama often found on real life. I don't mind the choice.

And I realy can't wait to see them undercover.
MainCrick chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I love it!

I really liked the summary when i read it, but wasn't sure what to expect. I like the future you propone; not too sunny, not to dark.

Toph seems to have grown nicely, and I like how Zuko associates to her; I can see something more coming up ahead, but it all remains very credible. good work
nakala chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
i just have to say this fic was really good there were a lot of little mysteries but none got me quite like the Azula one i had no idea that she was doing all that for zuko i really liked that because it was original i haven't read an atlas fic where azula redeems herself

also the jiva siwang fight that was pretty good i have to admit i figured out their affiliation pretty quickly so that reveal wasn't really a reveal to me as well as the Mai thing i knew she wasn't dead from the moment i heard how she died but anyway i really enjoyed those things about the fic

but there is one thing that stood out to me that bothered me it was "i resemble that statement" thing it appeared a lot but its actually supposed to be "i resent that statement"

other than that the writing was good the grammar was good besides the fact that you used a lot of pronouns when there should have been more proper nouns so that the reader was well aware of who was speaking

another good thing i liked about the fic was how you revealed past situations with just flashback dialogue that i have never seen before and i have to say i prefer that to a full on flashback

so yeah i really liked the story
tomboy 26 chapter 14 . 11/12/2011
I finally got the chance to read this .. I loved it. It was funny, cute, and just quirky. I loved this whole story really, and though at times I got a bit confused, by the end I not only knew what was going on but I loved every step of the way. And Toph would never let their love life be boring .. she's too awesome for that _ Great story.
EmiStone chapter 14 . 11/4/2011
OMG! I cant believe its over! PLEASE Write a sequel! For me? I love this story, its my fav on fanfiction. Its FANTASTIC! Keep it up, Sparky!

~EmiStone
jasminedragons chapter 14 . 11/3/2011
Wonderful final chapter! I enjoyed reading about how Zuko's family got back together, finally. It's been a great story, looking forward to more from you.
tomboy 26 chapter 13 . 10/29/2011
Lol .. it's alright to skim over the rebellion cause at the end I think that the most important aspect of this story is the relationships. Besides, we knew who was going to win XD

I actually like Azula and having her have someone there to understand her .. I like that. Sure, she was hella crazy when she tried to take over the world .. but she helped the next time and that should count. I mean, Zuko was forgiven for trying to capture the Avatar and all that ... he should take a lesson from the gAang.

Finally, I just love Toph and Zuko's relationship .. they're too cute, especially with Zuko being all girly with hugging her and just showing how in love he is with her. And then having her say she loves him and calling him a name .. that's very Toph-like. I loved it _
Maistyria chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
I enjoyed the story. It was a very nice mix of everything. Some parts made me laugh, some sad, and some happy. Overall, the plot was very intriguing and well narrated. The characters were interesting and I really like the Dai Li now (lol).

I read this in like one-go, that was how interesting it was that I didn't want to stop. Well, keep up the awesome work and I look forward to the up-coming chapter and finale. I hope Toph will get some action after being in a coma for so long :)
KiwiMerino chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
This is definitely one of THE BEST toko stories out there. I found this story yesterday and I was so excited to read it, I had read it all. Now I'm dying to find out what's next. And, I have to say this, Mai's alive! I'm happy. I do like her, just without Zuko. :) Toko!

I can't wait till the next chapter. And Azula.
tomboy 26 chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
Big fight .. check.

Make Sokka look idiotic .. check.

Discovering Mia is alive .. check.

Killed Siwang .. check.

Bringing Toph back .. check.

Having Zuko and Toph be cute together and all couplely .. priceless lol.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »