Reviews for Shoulder
Kin-outcast1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Awesome job! I love how Cal goes, "why couldn't I have a sister?" and also the line "I did have parents, but one wanted to eat me and the other wanted to feed me to the one who wanted to eat me." LOL
Bellephont17 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This is awesome :) I love the bro exchange bit you've got going. Totally cool :) I love it! I am adding it to favs.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I absolutely loved this! Wonderful writing!
ThirstySatyr chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Good-gravy that was amazing. well paced, well characterized, well... well, everything. Cheers to you Obi the Kid {raised a glass of wheatgrass}
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Really enjoyed this story. I've just finished reading that chapter where the real change takes place, to day, it's my second time of reading the book. I really love these characters and I really hope there is more to come!

Read Chimera too - enjoyed that book too!

Good job!
bia1007 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Very touching and excellent insight, you are doing a wonderful job writing Cal and Niko!
Laughing chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
As always, loved it! It seemed so very realistic. There's something about those late night/early morning hours that makes all the bullshit go away and just leaves the honest things, like two brothers having a pillow fight. You did a great job.