Reviews for Because They Deserve To Know
TheChronicler1209 chapter 4 . 2/26
It must've been really hard for him..
Oracleshadow chapter 4 . 2/15
I loved this! really hope you would continue this though
BoobearLovezNi chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
This is good
90TheGeneral09 chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
This is a bit on the short side, and it's disappointing to see there's no real closure to it. It sets things up pretty well, and I was interested enough at the end of Chapter 4 that I wanted to read on. The main question now is, where does Cody go from here? What decision does he ultimately make based on this private, personal struggle of his? It would be great to see a finishing chapter added to this.
LadyArtemis13 chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Hi! So, first things first, love the story! There's not enough Cody Banks love on fanfiction. I realize that it's been a really long time since you updated this story, and you said you think it's complete, but do you think you could maybe do one more chapter where they find out the truth? Or, I'm crossing my fingers here for a story like this to show up, write a story where Cody's parents, brother, and possibly whole school find and watch the movies? I know I'm probably hoping for too much, but I just thought I'd make the suggestion.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Please get bit by a plunnie - SS
ForgetTheWalls97 chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
i reLLY wanna know if your gonna make them find out. ive always wanted to see the parents' reactions. UPDATE AGAIN!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Nice story! It would be cool if you extended it!
Sarcasm's BFF chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Huh, you're the only one with a finished Agent Cody Banks story and you didn't even do ANYTHING with the story? Sure, they're good for drabbles, but I was hoping there would be an actual STORY on here. Oh well. Still liked it. :)
Wildfury chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
cool
StillFallingAngel chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
MORE! I WANT HIS PARENTS TO KNOW THE TRUTH!
Nightlover2 chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
Update soon pleasr
It'sOnlyForever chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
great! hmm...for a crack'fic bit you should add one of our inside jokes like 11 down, copy to purple, or orange pencil. just because you can.
Logan the Awesome chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
Very good. I'll miss Cody Banks stories to read. Good job!
Logan the Awesome chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
AH, Cody's a quick thinker. That is good. Good job!