Reviews for Revenge
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Ive always thought that same thing! I just like you've done all this stuff to kill him and then Kor does! Yet another reason to kill Kor…
I like this!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
An interesting insight into Jak's perspective on Baron Praxis. Keep writing
Dear Prudence chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Greetings Lucy!

I don't exactly understand this (considering I've never even SEEN a Jak and Daxter game in my life), but I like how it was written. As my english teacher always said: your writing must be able to be understood if Hobo Joe happened to pick it up while looking for his dinner.I think I understand a little more about Jak now, I'll have to look into this series... In the meantime, keep writing!
Camilleisabeast chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
NICEEEE! Perfecto! Very well written!
EcoSeeker247 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Aww, poor Jak! I agree with him, he was cheated out of getting revenge on Praxis! I can imagine this is how he probably felt after the war was over. Nice work! :)
MikaHaeli8 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
*Weird European accent* Zis vas interestink indeed. /dodgy accent. Like that little ribbon of insecurity in Jak as well - "anger [...] at himself, for not [...] being strong enough [...]" Very well done. :D

Mika
kkann chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Oh my goodness, this is perfect. How in the H-E-double-toothpicks have I missed this? Ah, I suppose that's what I get for not reviewing your stories sooner. Sorry about that. xD;

I really do have to agree with you on how most of the important deaths in these games are overlooked. There is never any time to actually say goodbye or for it to sink in; it's just 'BAM time for the next scene'.

Oh I'm rambling, aren't I?

But you captured Jak fit to a 'T.' I swear. And that last line. It fits, and there is just sometime about it...

Another job well done, Fishy. :D
LeiaOrganicSolo chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I've always thought about what Jak would think during this scene, and you conveyed it aweosme-ly! XD

You definitely caught all of the confusion our favorite renegade has. I'm looking forward to more!