Reviews for Pranks
ppeach2 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I love it but then again I love every story you write. Still this is good I mean Sasuke pulling pranks and on Hinata I am so curious to know how he managed to get Hinata to be his girlfriend and why he dug a whole so she could all into it and Naruto should definitely go back to check on them and then you should make something funny happen. ]
EvilChikara chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I have to say, both choices are very good...But, being the humble, nice and sweet person I was born to be, I'd say that I would pick B. :D Sasuke couldn't be that must of a A-hole could he?...

Wow, that was a stupid question. lol

Love this story then, lovin' it now!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I pick A! Hurry up 'nd update pleeeeaasse! Heheh funty stry!
BlackWerewolfOfPurpleRoses chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
A.

This is hilarious.
xxLuna's Flower o.0xx chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
B. go to a local strip club and get a lap dance fucking love crack storys
DAngel7 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
That was really crazy and damn good. I like the humor. I usually dont like to see Sasuke so OUT if character but that was good. ]

I cant wait for the next chapter. i wonder why he play prank on Hinata. They are together so..

Update. ]
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
i vote for B all the way lets leave sasuke to the hinata business naruto schould take a brack and have some FUN ;)
KatouChii chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Eww, why Sasuke have to be so cruel to Hinata?

You have to update soon so I can answer my question.
hahafuckthis chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
RAWR! He better be having regrets!

Anonymous voices:

What the heck was that?

Some SasuHina fangirl...

She's insane.

Me: So what?

Anyways, good job on your stories that you've put out! They're all really funny 'cept this one broke meh heart... Until the A/B part. Haha. I loved it when Neji said Lee's butt smelled like springtime and... Er, flowers or rainbows?

If you're serious on the A/B ing, I say he should try to do B and then when he gets to the bar, he starts hallucinating and makes out with the 'best ramen bowl he's ever tasted' before the dancers can get to him. XD Its seven thirty in the morning, not thinking straight...
AKJSNA chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
If he picks A he's dead...Sasuke will kill him and if he picks B he's probably gonna see Kakashi and Juryia getting all excited over a Tsunade look alike and get scared for life before asked why he's even in this place by both the sensie...it's such a hard choice...I pick B, I dont want Naruto to die:)

Is this supposed to be a quiz or was that a rhetorical choice...I got a bit confused :P

lol, love your stories as always, I'm the one that writes the stupidly long reviews telling you the same old same old that your fricken awsome and that I expect the best from one of my favorite, perhaps my favorite, authors in Fanfiction.

YOU GO BULLWINKLE'S LADY!

Lol, I cant wait for the update and Im already interested in this story:)

So do a girl a favor and UPDATE SOOOOOOON!

xoxo

Jammy8694;)
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I pick a and hinata is probably gonna kick sasuke's asss while naruto was on his way to check up on 't wait untill the next chapter.
onlyluna chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
can he even enter the strip club? he's underage right? kukukuku.. lolled there. awesome fic as usual
swandreamer chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
A.
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
i love your stories :D

obviously naruto should choose B and give Hinata and Sasuke some quality time XD im jk he's not Jiraiya

he should go back to the forest so we'll know what happens who knows maybe hinata will give him a lap dance for saving her XD
SasuBuns chapter 1 . 6/8/2010