Reviews for Pranks
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
That was really crazy and damn good. I like the humor. I usually dont like to see Sasuke so OUT if character but that was good. ]

I cant wait for the next chapter. i wonder why he play prank on Hinata. They are together so..

Update. ]
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
i vote for B all the way lets leave sasuke to the hinata business naruto schould take a brack and have some FUN ;)
KatouChii chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Eww, why Sasuke have to be so cruel to Hinata?

You have to update soon so I can answer my question.
xLittleMissReality chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
RAWR! He better be having regrets!

Anonymous voices:

What the heck was that?

Some SasuHina fangirl...

She's insane.

Me: So what?

Anyways, good job on your stories that you've put out! They're all really funny 'cept this one broke meh heart... Until the A/B part. Haha. I loved it when Neji said Lee's butt smelled like springtime and... Er, flowers or rainbows?

If you're serious on the A/B ing, I say he should try to do B and then when he gets to the bar, he starts hallucinating and makes out with the 'best ramen bowl he's ever tasted' before the dancers can get to him. XD Its seven thirty in the morning, not thinking straight...
Jammy8694 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
If he picks A he's dead...Sasuke will kill him and if he picks B he's probably gonna see Kakashi and Juryia getting all excited over a Tsunade look alike and get scared for life before asked why he's even in this place by both the sensie...it's such a hard choice...I pick B, I dont want Naruto to die:)

Is this supposed to be a quiz or was that a rhetorical choice...I got a bit confused :P

lol, love your stories as always, I'm the one that writes the stupidly long reviews telling you the same old same old that your fricken awsome and that I expect the best from one of my favorite, perhaps my favorite, authors in Fanfiction.

YOU GO BULLWINKLE'S LADY!

Lol, I cant wait for the update and Im already interested in this story:)

So do a girl a favor and UPDATE SOOOOOOON!

xoxo

Jammy8694;)
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I pick a and hinata is probably gonna kick sasuke's asss while naruto was on his way to check up on 't wait untill the next chapter.
onlyluna chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
can he even enter the strip club? he's underage right? kukukuku.. lolled there. awesome fic as usual
swandreamer chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
A.
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
i love your stories :D

obviously naruto should choose B and give Hinata and Sasuke some quality time XD im jk he's not Jiraiya

he should go back to the forest so we'll know what happens who knows maybe hinata will give him a lap dance for saving her XD
SasuBuns chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
defintely choice A.
Air High chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Hahaha - that was rather cute, Sasuke seems Bipolar. xD

Naruto should do option (C) - the Hokey Poky with Rock Lee :3

Just kidding, Option (A). ;o
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Hahahahhaha...I so missed this one! I mean I adore how evil-tempered Sasuke is even if he's only twelve years old? Though I'd much rather chose (A) for Naruto to go back and check up on those two. Who knows Hinata (or Sasuke) might need a back up? I think twelve years old is kinda TOO young to have a lap dance and I doubt the establishment would allow underage kids no matter if they're shinobi or not, eh?

Anyways, looking forward to see how is Hinata going to retaliate over Sasuke? I think what you did before was Sasuke transformed into Gaara and Hinata yelled "Garfield"? Well, I do wonder what would've happened if the real Gaara showed up? Kissed Hinata's hand and Sasuke burned in green fire? Huhuhuhuhuhu...

Oh yeah, I love the part Sasuke laughed like OroOro and I love it even more when Naruto was in a dilemma. I'm sure it would be very hard for him whose side he'd want to help but I think it was obvious that he's trying to help Hinata and sub-consciencely I would also think he'd like to see how Sasuke get clobbered up! Hehehehe...oh btw, what caused Sasuke to get it out on Hinata? The cause of their argument? Sasuke never did answer Naruto's question didn't he?

Update soon
Hina-chan Fan4eva chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
GO BACK TO THE FOREST!GO BACK TO THE FOREST!GO BACK TO THE FOREST...and sppy! LOLS _

awesome! please update soon

xxKHxx
Shadow of Miracles chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Normally I would say B, but seeing as I don't care what kinda action Naruto gets, I wanna see what happens to Hinata and Sasuke (altho I have already read this story before as well so I kinda know...). Anyways, A!
Diablo's Heir chapter 1 . 6/8/2010