Reviews for Beauty Sleep
loh122 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Question what season is this and are kurt and Finn brothers yet lol
martyrinthemaking chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Haha, oh Kurt. Thanks, I needed a good laugh. :)
Shay Moonsilk chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I totally loved this story and all your others :) I too share your love for Kurt because he is the most amazing Glee character... *happy sigh*
Alice Itoko chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This was great! It was really funny. I love how Kurt was 'looking a bit squashed' and you were great at voicing Rachel - 'I happen to be an expert at waking imbeciles up'.

Loved it :D
Jhyena Aj jax chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
If rachel yelling at u doesn't wake u up nothing will I'm suprised no one else ask puck about what he said
lil-miss-chocolate chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Hee hee! I love it! Especially how Puck fell on him and he still didn't wake up!
Elian chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
"Why don't we have some fun now?

"Excellent notion" jejejejej Kurt is very easy to convince. I hope you continue writing.
Brittana-Purt-love chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Really cute story, please keep writing, especially for this couple, its my favorite, and honestly there are not enough stories of these two. 3
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I love this couple! :)

Good oneshot!
dragonfire7654321 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Aww, it's cute. I have to admit i love kurt knocking everyone down but then again if he did how did he get under puck and over rachel. I laughed at the thought of rachel trying to wake kurt, if i was him i would have woken up or embarrased her in my sleep.

I laughed when Puck explained where Kurt was ticklish, and everyone silently wondering how he knew that. Great job and i loved it.
kurt-chris-fan chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
lol awesome story :)
TheWickedKitty chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Lol, this was funny! I love that Puck just blurted out his ticklish spots right in front of everyone, and Quinn's line was priceless! Ha, I love these kind of Kurt/Puck stories. Good job!