Reviews for Sugar Shock
QueenOfMadHatters chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I totally LOVED IT seriously it was HILARIOUS I ADORED the whole grilled cheese scene especially when rhodey asked pepper to marry him and tony started choking a bit I also love the whole throwing in the pool scene u should totally do a sequel

One of my favs
xRDJ603 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Hahah loved the story it was really funny, and the moment with tony and pepper was soo cute :)
Blushing Rose chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Funny and suprisingly deep! I loved it!
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This is hilarious. It has also helped me with my writer's block on one of my stories. I thank you ever so much for this.
Ryo Nightray chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Honestly, this is one of the best Iron Man - no, wait, one of the best of any fanfictions I've ever read!

It was fun and insanely humerous throughout and I had to clamp my hand over my mouth to stop the giggles. I would gush about it for ages on the hillarity in it, but it would take too long.

I liked the serious notes in it too, though. Made it very realistic.

Pepper, Tony and Rhodey were delicioussly in character. Just perfect.

The story was very well thought of and kept me entertained throughout the whole thing!

I would LOVE a sequel!

*adds to fav stories*
Super Ultra Sexy Spockfish chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
lol that was soooo cute...I could just imagene them doing this, you just made my day!
Deleted User Accout chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
WOW! A long one shot! Love it, was sooooo funny. I love Pepper as the stern adult to the little boys. HA! I had a really good laugh reading this, very sweet though, too. Wonderful job and no typos that I could see, very well written!

Fav parts:

"Their claw thingies feel all weird, like the corpses of rubber duckies."

Don't know why, but this line cracked me up!

"Then she heard them. There was a whoop, a crash, an expletive and the sound of running feet. Tony came tearing into the room wearing only a pair of old torn jeans and a sugar fueled manic expression. Rhodey was hard on his heels. Rhodey had no shoes or socks on, and his t-shirt had a huge wet brown stain, soda, Pepper fervently hoped. He held some sort of white ball in his hand and it was obvious that he was trying to hit Tony with it."

Oh God, I can just SEE this happening. Wow, these guys... I want them over at MY house. What a frigging riot that'd be.

"She knew they were Tony's brand for crying out loud, having seen enough used ones flung around the house like confetti."

Same old Tony! LOL!

"Tony barred his teeth at Rhodey and gave a deep chested growl. "Mine!" he said as he pulled his plate closer. Eyeing Rhodey with mistrust, Tony picked up half of his sandwich and made an honest attempt to put the whole thing in his mouth."

Loved this part, too! I wish that I could list all my favs, but that would be the whole story!

Wonderful!

Ginger
The Smoose chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Oh good Lord, that was beyond hilarious. So much random, I can totally relate to everything Tony and Rhodey did. Sugar high ftw!

P.S. You're a legend.

Smoose.

P.P.S. Sequel?
iwas13andiwantthisgone chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Hehehe, I love it !

I kept on laughing, which I suppose is bad because I'm bleaching my teeth right now, but I don't care ! This is frackin' hilarious !

LOVE it :D
defendthefaithgoingdownswingin chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Hahahahaha you should do a sequel of Pepper's revenge :)
onecardshortofadeck chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I haven't laughed that much in a long time, it was great.

The ice cream man in my neighborhood actually refers to blue as a flavor as well, it's always been a running joke.
Winteroses chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Oh my God! This story was Hilarious! I'm in love with every sentence you wrote:) This was Great! Maybe there can be a sequel? ::):):):)