Reviews for Bid Goodbye to the World
Rinhail chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Interesting. I happen to like Athena so it was a tiny sting to see her die, but your writing is really good. :)
anfitrite chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
It should be this way the original end xD Excelent Fic.
doremishine itsuko chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
hello wow in my mind i so happy for hades well is ust athena is not my favorite character but shun so cute at least hades forgive everyone i like your fanfic bye

itsuko chan.
shadow chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
awsome, she finally dies i wish the Hades Arc ended like this!
Jenny DeVic chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Man this fic is cruel. Of course since I never liked Saori either, I don't mind the ending at all. I hope you do more themed Saint Seiya ones. I didn't really see any slash/het in it, so I don't think a warning is necessary for that.

Jenny D
The Bloody Wolf chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Cool story! Your fic is amazing! And I loved it when I saw Saori layinh on the ground, dying! She's a spoiled, ignorant brat and Hades had a point there. You know I preferred it end this way. It's cool and finally Seiya is dead!1 Wohoo!1 Anyway, keep up the good work!
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
you rock! This story was awesome. The feelings that Hades had for Shun were an awesome touch. a perfect story. awesome job. hope to see more fics from you.
Pandora Aihara chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This was a nice and twisted one shot. I don't really see this fic as athena-bashing. Excluding Seiya, we've never seen a friendship develop as much with the others saints other than she was the goddess they were to serve.

Added to favorites.