Reviews for What was she doing?
Kemq chapter 18 . 1/9
great story
Ren chapter 18 . 11/16/2019
Still in love with them even after all this time 3
Obsessedreader83 chapter 18 . 10/1/2019
I can’t believe I’ve never read this one before, I love it so much! Thanks so much for sharing. Will definitely go check out the Paul POV story as well. Love me some sexy Paul lol
FrogEnchantress chapter 18 . 9/12/2019
Love love love
ObsidianDraconis chapter 18 . 4/18/2019
Oh oh oh I loved this little view into the future. Do the twins hang out around Quil really often because damn did they sound a lot like him. Lmao.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 16 . 4/18/2019
Makes sense, her not knowing kept her from denying or accepting.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 15 . 4/18/2019
Wow. Just wow. So Sam isn’t totally at fault here. I get Paul not wanting her to know, I mean—he hadn’t met her yet and he was still new and pissed about becoming a wolf and pissed at the Cullens and she was with Edward at one point so I sorta get it, though I wonder how he was able to be with those other girls too (unless he lied and wasn’t?) but the council had no right to force Sam to do that. No right! They could have destroyed both of them simply because they felt Paul couldn’t do something when they don’t even know everything about the damn imprinting to begin with. And clearly Jake still doesn’t get it. How many times does she have to say no to him before he gets it! I mean, that last time couldn’t have been any clearer ffs.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 14 . 4/18/2019
Poor Paul. At least he has Bella and Charlie in his corner. I bet he had to get drunk just to be able to fight that damn order. Oh I want Bella to let Sam have it sooooo bad!
ObsidianDraconis chapter 13 . 4/18/2019
Why tf would Sam do that? How dare he do that! He’s not Bella’s daddy ffs.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 12 . 4/18/2019
Seems to me Jake still didn’t get the message. What is Sam up to? Does he suspect a possible imprint? Or is he just being an ass?
ObsidianDraconis chapter 11 . 4/18/2019
Well isn’t Sam just a nosy little busybody!
ObsidianDraconis chapter 7 . 4/18/2019
I always thought it was crap that they didn’t let Charlie in on any of the secrets. Best friends with Billy since they were kids, he’s heard the legends. Daughter dated/dating a Cullen. He was treated as if he was too stupid to get anything on his own and then Jake shows him the pack secret and he can’t be told about the Volturi? He’d be protected by the pack automatically due to his relationship with Sue ffs. Plus there’s the fact he’s a cop. It’s their jobs to be observant. It’s why I like fics where he knows the secret, whether he figured it out himself, was told, or knew it before anyone could tell him.

Leah is a raging bitch! Well done on Bella’s part for letting her have it. And awwwww, he’s an ass for ignoring her but that chasing her because she was upset was sweet.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 6 . 4/18/2019
Awwwww I think Charlie likes him! Lol
ObsidianDraconis chapter 4 . 4/18/2019
Ooooo what did Little miss Bella just figure out? Because I do believe his little slip (was it really a slip or on purpose because he knows she’s smart and too curious for her own good at times) might just mean he imprinted.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 2 . 4/18/2019