Reviews for Sad Eyes
misherukuro chapter 22 . 7/3
Just did a full re-read and still love this unique and well written fic.
pamwoolf chapter 23 . 6/29
This was one of the most beautiful stories i have ever read.. thank you. You made this story so real that you could actually see and feel the characters, it like watching a movie in your mind and seeing every detail of every character. You could feel all the emotions that each one was feeling. It's too bad that you can't add the pictures of some of the scenes. I would have liked to see what the house and the ryokan cause they both sound beautiful.
I have enjoyed reading all the stories I have read so far and am looking forward to reading the rest. Again, thank you for the wonderful stories.
pamwoolf chapter 9 . 6/28
I sincerely pray that your father has gotten better. This is an interesting story. I love Julie, but I can't say I care much for Aika she's kind of snobbish. Ren is a total mess. Wonder if Julie will tell him where Kyoko is.
pamwoolf chapter 2 . 6/28
The way she is now is just right. She's not neurotic which is a nice change.
Roxas fleur chapter 23 . 6/21
i'm reading this again after so long and it still captivate me
Ashenvale chapter 23 . 5/26
omg i love in tears right now
Thanks for another great story...! There were so many interesting plot bunnies hopping here and there and that I wondered how you'd pull it off at the end but you did it perfectly - as usual. Sometimes your Kyoko is just so prim and proper that sometimes I miss the kind of wacky things Kyoko pulls off in the actual manga. (And I think too many men have fallen in love with her.) Other than that, you seemed to have genuine love for Japanese landscape and did an excellent job of showing as well as Japanese ryokan culture. My favorite was the title 'Sad Eyes' and every description that came with it. I guess Cindy's photo of Kyoko would be the perfect poster for this fic and I love how you ended the epilogue with the final mention. Just the image of painful, haunting golden eyes were good enough to make my heart ache. Thank you once again..!
koukimiki chapter 23 . 1/11
well written
thank you for writing this story. I like your idea, it is so similar to kyoko's way of thinking. it is like the skip beat chapter when kyoko jump from the cliff in order to avoid her feeling.
misherukuro chapter 23 . 11/23/2015
I'm very glad that you are such a fan of Skip Beat! because it means you have written a variety of excellent and individually unique fics attributed to it. As an enthusiastic fan of both the manga and anime myself it is a joy to read your stories. ~,~
miku chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
wow... wow... totally wow...!
you make me trembling, crying n breaking my heart over and over from this storyline. so good!
I almost see the beautiful island you describe, with the traditional ryokan n a famous sophisticated hotels at the side... blast the capitalist... it happens over the world.
the storyline, esp the angel on the rail, so great. without much, i can see it, the most picturesque photo that wouldnt be likely to be missed by a photographer sense.
so great.
thank you for giving this beautiful story for us. you deeply moved my icycle heart.
W chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
I find that there are too many new and unintroduced characters in the beginning of the story... This makes the general plot hard to follow unless you push through it. However, by doing that you loose some character development... Perhaps start this story with a prolouge of sorts or a brief description of certain characters might help. But I do like your style of writing and I'd expect things to make a lot more sense later on
anon chapter 12 . 1/7/2015
Ooooh... I was just reading along and then Maki went and said that her father died...and was a fisherman...who died at sea...The play! I want to cry now! She was so sincere about wanting to help families of fishermen who died at sea.

And Ren had better figure his stuff out quick, because even if she finds it irritating right now, Morie has definitely gotten her attention and made some unforgettable impressions...The love rival has arrived! lmao Time to step up, Kuon! ;)

Seriously, I absolutely love this story and can't wait to read more! :)
anon chapter 9 . 1/7/2015
How cute! Is this a family trait, to feel inexplicably abrasive and aggressive towards Kyoko and then, without even noticing its happening, completely warm up to and come to love her (actually, don't most people act that way around her...now that I think on it...)? Poor Kyoko, lol, how confusing people must seem to her. hahaha No wonder she can't even believe that Ren and the Hizuris love her. They all started out bullying her and treating her like they hated her (right from the start! lol). Ah, but this story is incredibly well done and so sweet, heart-wrenching and hear-warming all at once. I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! I can't wait to read more! Cheers! :)
Amethyst10022 chapter 23 . 10/23/2014
Omg this so good! I have read most of ur skip beat! Fanfics and i continue to be impressed... but this is AMAZING! It is so well-written and i cannot keep from praising it :) great job!
strongmayhem chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This is my favourite Skip Beat fanfic. It is both creative and raw. The story and the characters all blend together creating a wonderful, beautifull and magical of a story. Every single word, every single sentences, all wrapped up together creating a story that is both magical and enchanting. This piece for me is trully amazing and i am rereading it again... Because WOW!