Reviews for The Price to Pay
CloudnineCK chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Great storyline and very well written! Loving the 2x5 smut too ;) Please update soon!
Dentelle-noir chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Very interesting chapter! I really liked seeing the different perspectives from all of the characters! The 2x5 is really working in this fic! (sometimes it can go so horribly wrong... But you've done it RIGHT!)
Dentelle-noir chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
aah, chapter 4! Interesting how you brought the two together again. For some reason, it felt like a very natural transition, and I liked that! Good work! I'm onto the next one!
Dentelle-noir chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
OOOH! this chapter just totally changed my perception of the fic! Double-Life-Psychic-Trowa? OMG!

I was enjoying this before, but I have to say... Now I'm hooked!
goodytoe chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Wufei!

that wasnt smart, my boy.. having Duo between your legs and pushed him away like, tsk tsk tsk

good job on making me expecting something and wanting for more, though.

and please more Quatre and Trowa? WufeixDuo is sizzlin hot but Quat and Tro is too loveable, kekeke

update soon!
goodytoe chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
i looove it :)

update soon, kay?
me malum chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Eek! Quatre!

Really interesting start- I love the take on psychic powers you've done here.

Can't wait to see more, especially how you'll eventually link them all together!
Aurora Musis Amica chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Very nicely written.
Jurie-chan chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Yikes, I hope Quatre will be alright! I already know he's gonna receive a huge scolding from his partners he he he he

I'll patiently wait for the 3x4 meet up! The story's really good though and I really like your writing style. Hope you'll update soon.

P.S: Hurray for Herro's first appareance! I wonder which role he'll take in this -
Solveig Eleaz chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
A very promising first chapter !

I especially liked the part about how Quatre suffer from his empathy, that was really well written, we feel the torment and pain he's feeling. I hope to see a new chapter soon, in order to discover how Quatre will react when touching belongings of the dead man, and what exactly is happening with Trowa !

By !