Reviews for You Only Mate Once
Gaarankogame chapter 20 . 3/14
haa so good
Xx-Yaoi-Ninja-xX chapter 37 . 1/10
Great story so far Please update soon
LadyCapuccino chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
damn girl
that was sexy as hell
whitney19971 chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
As soon as the door closed, there was a moment of silence and a moment of disapproval from the other members. Then everyone in the social room lift up their hands and started doing a count up from one to five. When it hit to five, they pointed to the door and right on cue, they started to hear Itachi's sudden gasps and pleasurable moans as well as Hidan's victorious growls.
"That's right, Itachi. The innocent, gentle act always turns me on."
"Hi..Hidan…"
Then the group started doing the count down from five to one. As soon as it hit zero, they pointed to the door again and…nothing.
"Holy motherfucker!"
Except Hidan's screams.

find this silly but, i cracked up at this.
ramupop chapter 37 . 4/24/2013
Awesome fic!.update plzzz
InfinityAndOblivion chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
jesus dude...this is so "tits" awesome that i dont have words for you have so many stories and i love them all (im so fuck'n lazy havent posted a single one yet x"D). i've read this fick from start to end at least ten times and i just love have a lovely style of writing and wreally no mistakes at dont have words for yor stories...
PS:im a finn so sorry if theres mistakes in my so much better at translating and
Lady Spain chapter 37 . 9/13/2012
Update asap!
Pity Dance chapter 36 . 8/9/2012
Meh... too bad we couldn't have continued that little scene. ;) But I'm very... intrigued by the notion that the akatsuki are actually some sort of special human. I really do wonder how this war will turn out, and who will be hurt, since I doubt that everyone will go through it unscathed.
Pity Dance chapter 35 . 8/8/2012
Damn... Kyuubi's a dick. I feel bad for everyone, especially now that something will surely go wrong. Although I do suppose it's nice that they get to have on last feast together. Whatever happens, I just hope Sasuke and Itachi are alright. (Cause I don't really give a shit about anyone else. JK)
Pity Dance chapter 34 . 8/8/2012
God... why do I all of a sudden get the feeling that this is going to end sadly?... AGraljgna. LLLLLLLLLlll. Sorry, just kind of anxious. And, of course, I now have to instantly read the next chapter...
Pity Dance chapter 33 . 8/8/2012
Hm... I'll be very curious to see exactly what Sasuke's punishment is. I hope that Deidara isn't going to be too upset at Sasuke, but I suppose I can't really blame him if he is. Anyway, onto the next chapter!
Pity Dance chapter 32 . 8/8/2012
Hello! I doubt you remember me... but I read and reviewed all of your chapters up go here quite a while ago. I apologize for seemingly abandoning this story, but I suppose life caught up with me and I forgot about it.
But I am extremely happy to have been able to continue reading this fabulous story. I actually re-read the entire thing so that I would remember everything that happened properly, and it reminded me of just how much I really love this story.
May I start by saying that your writing is phenomenal- very in depth and intriguing. It makes me want to keep reading and I find myself always sucked into this story. And this chapter- wow! That ending certainly was unexpected. I'm very curious to see what the hell is up with Sakura, and I think you did a splendid job on this story. I hope I get to read more of this soon!
Guest chapter 37 . 7/20/2012
please update more,. can't wait for the next chapter,...
Niu chapter 37 . 7/13/2012
Omg, I love this story! I can't wait for another chapter, since I'm so curious about the war and kyuubi's prediction! Good job, keep it going
kyuubigaja chapter 1 . 7/2/2012