Reviews for You Only Mate Once
RandomPersonherebruh chapter 37 . 4/24
continue ?
shadowphantomness chapter 24 . 3/17
Ah! Well, I figured that was the reason Sasuke was punishing himself, even though of course the poll is now closed... Sasuke was jealous of Itachi loving Shisui after all!
shadowphantomness chapter 17 . 3/17
Woohoo! I like how Itachi comes to the revelation that although Sasuke is actually kind of selfish, he is the one who has been selfish too, and I love the idea of researher! Sasuke... coming up with all these awesome vampire inventions... and being Itachi's master. Sexy!
Rose chapter 37 . 1/25
Why did Itachi let Dei drink from him when his blood belonged to his mate and Itachi could've just given him human blood instead? Also, is Sasuke gonna find out what Itachi did, since that was kind of cheating on him? Because that's so not cool giving your blood to another when they weren't in a urgent situation. Itachi could've quickly gone and gotten human blood without sharing his. I hope Sasuke get's upset and furious with Itachi. Can't wait to see Itachi beg and humbly implore for forgiveness from Sasuke. Get to groveling, big brother. *chuckle* Good luck and can't wait to read more. You write amazingly! Happy New Years. :)
XD1411 chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
I confused. Why would Hidan be bored if Deidara and Sasori are screwing only a few feet away from him? Also, please have a look over the story again because there are spelling and possibly gramma mistakes (I don't remember). I know I should point them out, but I just can't be bothered to be honest. Maybe you could get a friend or family to read it over and point them out.
rlk19952 chapter 37 . 9/3/2015
WHEN IS NEXT CHAPTER?
sazunaki chapter 37 . 8/11/2015
PLEASE UPDATE :D It's such an amazing story, I need to find out what happens next!
Ana chapter 37 . 5/7/2014
first of all sorry if I do not write well because english is not my language materna barelym learning I really liked this story as the characters did everything was wonderful and I hope you continues
Gaarankogame chapter 20 . 3/14/2014
haa so good
Xx-Yaoi-Ninja-xX chapter 37 . 1/10/2014
Great story so far Please update soon
corintios chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
damn girl
that was sexy as hell
whitney19971 chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
As soon as the door closed, there was a moment of silence and a moment of disapproval from the other members. Then everyone in the social room lift up their hands and started doing a count up from one to five. When it hit to five, they pointed to the door and right on cue, they started to hear Itachi's sudden gasps and pleasurable moans as well as Hidan's victorious growls.
"That's right, Itachi. The innocent, gentle act always turns me on."
"Hi..Hidan…"
Then the group started doing the count down from five to one. As soon as it hit zero, they pointed to the door again and…nothing.
"Holy motherfucker!"
Except Hidan's screams.

find this silly but, i cracked up at this.
ramupop chapter 37 . 4/24/2013
Awesome fic!.update plzzz
InfinityAndOblivion chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
jesus dude...this is so "tits" awesome that i dont have words for you have so many stories and i love them all (im so fuck'n lazy havent posted a single one yet x"D). i've read this fick from start to end at least ten times and i just love have a lovely style of writing and wreally no mistakes at dont have words for yor stories...
PS:im a finn so sorry if theres mistakes in my so much better at translating and
Lady Spain chapter 37 . 9/13/2012