Reviews for You Only Mate Once
Daime Guiral chapter 1 . 8/7
hi do you still have plan to update this? I'm still hoping you get to update this. i want them to win the war and Sasuke gets pregnant
FaithSuteki chapter 28 . 5/6
I may not have cried in the last chapter but I did in chapter, especially while reading Shisu's journal entry.
FaithSuteki chapter 26 . 5/6
TT Been sobbing the whole chapter and probably have been since Sasuke's confession of Shisui's death. Probably gonna cry more next chapter too. So sad... Though I thought Sasuke was going to kill himself when Naruto confronted him...
FaithSuteki chapter 20 . 5/6
At first, I thought Sasuke bombed or whatever Shisui's death hence the self-punishment; then a coincidence because of the comment of bloodthirsty vampires and Sasuke thought it was his fault because of what he said; and now I, again, think it was Sasuke cause Naruto wants Itachi to accept everything, no matter what he did in the past... Just a theory. Sorry for the lack of review, don't have much capability for it, but I like the story and plot and stuff. :)
icecreamnova chapter 14 . 2/19
thb I DON'T KNOW WHO TF SHISUI THINK HE IS, TRYING TO FUCK UP THE ITASASU BUT HE BETTER THINK AGAIN, HE MUST NOT KNOW THAT ITASASU IS #1 AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE #1
dragon snowflake chapter 37 . 10/3/2016
This story is so amazing. Please update next chapter please.
RandomPersonherebruh chapter 37 . 4/24/2016
continue ?
shadowphantomness chapter 24 . 3/17/2016
Ah! Well, I figured that was the reason Sasuke was punishing himself, even though of course the poll is now closed... Sasuke was jealous of Itachi loving Shisui after all!
shadowphantomness chapter 17 . 3/17/2016
Woohoo! I like how Itachi comes to the revelation that although Sasuke is actually kind of selfish, he is the one who has been selfish too, and I love the idea of researher! Sasuke... coming up with all these awesome vampire inventions... and being Itachi's master. Sexy!
Rose chapter 37 . 1/25/2016
Why did Itachi let Dei drink from him when his blood belonged to his mate and Itachi could've just given him human blood instead? Also, is Sasuke gonna find out what Itachi did, since that was kind of cheating on him? Because that's so not cool giving your blood to another when they weren't in a urgent situation. Itachi could've quickly gone and gotten human blood without sharing his. I hope Sasuke get's upset and furious with Itachi. Can't wait to see Itachi beg and humbly implore for forgiveness from Sasuke. Get to groveling, big brother. *chuckle* Good luck and can't wait to read more. You write amazingly! Happy New Years. :)
XD1411 chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
I confused. Why would Hidan be bored if Deidara and Sasori are screwing only a few feet away from him? Also, please have a look over the story again because there are spelling and possibly gramma mistakes (I don't remember). I know I should point them out, but I just can't be bothered to be honest. Maybe you could get a friend or family to read it over and point them out.
rlk19952 chapter 37 . 9/3/2015
WHEN IS NEXT CHAPTER?
sazunaki chapter 37 . 8/11/2015
PLEASE UPDATE :D It's such an amazing story, I need to find out what happens next!
Ana chapter 37 . 5/7/2014
first of all sorry if I do not write well because english is not my language materna barelym learning I really liked this story as the characters did everything was wonderful and I hope you continues
Gaarankogame chapter 20 . 3/14/2014