Reviews for Oh What Shadow Clones Can DO
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 49 . 4/19
thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon
NodMPortant chapter 49 . 12/20/2014
I've got to say I never thought that I would read a good fic of Mizuki being a good guy, but you've done just that. I also like how you're not moving the story along too quickly and how Naruto is powerful but not OP, I'm looking forward to the next chapter in this story so keep up the good work.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 49 . 11/14/2014
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! BEGUN, THE CLONE WARS HAVE!" What a great line; I love it!
Guardian54 chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
So Shadow Clone replicates in REAL MASS the paint?

In other words, the paint won't dispel with the clones?

You better look out with that mistake of yours, because you're sounding like if he hugs Kakashi and makes 1000 shadow clones he will ACTUALLY have cloned Kakashi 1000 times. I doubt any of the Kakashis will be very impressed, though Naruto will never be alowed to leave the village again due to his ability to create armies in an instant.
sarah.healings chapter 49 . 9/3/2014
More please this is brilliant!
MattKennedy chapter 49 . 8/19/2014
Yay! Another clone army attack! :D Looking forward to Naruto's continued climb in the bingo books! :)
michumichu79 chapter 49 . 6/16/2014
OHHH WOWWW TU FIC ME ENCANTO PLISSSS CONTINUALO NO LO ABANDONES ES GOODDDD. I LOVE NARUHINA
leafpool5 chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
naruto and sasuke are the same age
kazeshini890 chapter 25 . 3/23/2014
great story. Not to be rude or mean, but the name of the toad summons' mountain is 'Mt. Myoboku'. Just thought you should know.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I just came across this story for the first time, and I have to say that Naruto learning the shadow clone jitsu like this is not very believable, but i guess some times you have to throw common sense out the window, just make sure you don't throw it to far away. Well on to chapter two.
Unknown4804 chapter 23 . 2/23/2014
I think you're getting a little ridiculous with the weights. Regardless, this is an amazing story. Best of luck to you.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
That story is overused
Yana5 chapter 49 . 2/19/2014
Thank you for the update. I loved it
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
... soo why are all your author notes well written and almost as long as each actual chapter and yet you story is incredibly rough and the character's are shallow and without any depth or realism... and do you realizes all your doing is unending dialog with no real "story" telling going on?
Clearhorse chapter 49 . 2/14/2014