Reviews for Oh What Shadow Clones Can DO
RexNihil chapter 37 . 7/15
A bit of constructive criticism: To make your story easier to read, download your story, put it in an editor, and use a find-and-replace tool to replace all mentions of 'justu' with 'jutsu' or simply replace both with 'technique' since you seem to stick with the english translations of techniques anyway.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 50 . 5/2
love it, has this been abandoned?
Hdzulfikar chapter 1 . 4/19
good concept but a bit too rushed
Idris2000 chapter 4 . 3/17
Best. Prank. Ever.
H-how d-dare you! HOW DARE YOU! COMPUTER SUICIDE MY ASS, ITS 2016 AND YOU HAVENT UPDATES FLASH FIRE YET? TO THINK I CALLED YOU MY FAVORITE AUTHOR IT SEEMS YOU JUST ANOTHER PANSY WHO ABANDONED YOUR STORY SO GOOD BYE AND SUCK ON MY DENDE IT SEEMS THATS ALL YOU LIKE TO DO¡
Gaim no Kaze chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Is this a harem? Pm me for your ans
Mac55 chapter 14 . 12/2/2015
My only issue with this story is the constant little notes you put in every other paragraph. If its an important note, put it at the end of the chapter. You pull the reader out of the story when interrupt the flow like that. Other than that I am enjoying your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Show don't tell! This could be a good plot If you did "show don't tell" but when you don't it seriously messes up the flow of the story, making it boring
Navn Ukjent chapter 50 . 10/24/2015
Quite nice story so far.

The early chapters could do with some work on several fronts:
1) General edit to remove typos and wrong word choice. You constantly talk about "Rooks" instead of "Rookies". One is a chess piece and the other is a newbie.
2) Lots of Author Notes in the text is breaking up the flow of the story. Describe things as a part of the story, don't rely on an AN to explain that it's like this or that pop cultural thing. Also don't break the 4th wall.
3) Silly grandstanding is also something that should be avoided, but I do realize that it's a part of manga and anime style.
4) Some characters are a bit too one dimentional and also quite deluded. It makes no sense that Sasuke should call Naruto "dobe", as he didn't graduate in last place. It also doesn't make sense that Neij should underestimate Naruto to such a degree when he know quite a bit about his skills.
5) Letting Orichimara and all his bodyguards flee when he's wounded should not be glossed over. It makes sense that he managed it in Canon, as Sarutobi is dead and the village is partly destroyed and there is a lot of fighting. Here Sarutobi is OK, and the village is mostly fine, so the surrounding ANBU should at least manage to contain the Chuin level body guards!
avada96 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
I like your idea,it's not one that I remember having read about before or even something similar.
That said you star the chapter stating that everyone is excited since they are learning the clone jutsu.
Since they have just started learning the jutsu, it is expected that those students with chakra reserves larger than average to have a harder time learning the jutsu, when compared to those that don't. Therefore one would expect Naruto to not be the only one not able to make a working clone.
You also can't forget that the Shadow clone jutsu is a B-rank Forbbiden Technique (The Multi Shadow clone variant being the A-Rank), and due to the chakra requirements(you are spliting you reserves in half every time you use it) only some jonin are allowed to learn the technique, two chunin having the scroll with the technique on them (it being Forbbiden also means that it is not accecible to the public, meaning tha the two were doing something illegal) and ignoring the fact that it was the first day of learning the clone jutsu(no one can do a technique perfectly on their first time) give the jutsu to a twelve year old in front of their class is smething completelly unbelivable and to me ruins the whole story.
It's a shame really since as stated in the first sentence I do like the concept.
MattKennedy chapter 50 . 9/25/2015
A nice ending. :) Lol at the giant seal.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
Everything is goooing tooo fast! (-_-)!
4everfictional chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
A bit rushed, but I liked it. :)
SageModeSasuke chapter 50 . 9/17/2015
Well done Naruto. I love the new seal idea for the Hyuuga as well.
StoneTheLoner chapter 48 . 9/15/2015
I am really liking this story