Reviews for Torn
dragon606 chapter 20 . 9/15
Very enjoyable story.
melaniemyxa chapter 20 . 5/8
Wow. Wonderful story, brilliantly written. Loved it.
WatchingAsYouFall chapter 20 . 10/29/2015
I know this is an old story but I thought I'd leave a review telling you how much I enjoyed it and that I'll be checking out some of your other works _

~WatchingAsYouFall
dianaanne chapter 20 . 9/15/2015
Glad this is complete. I enjoyed it.
Hanslaught chapter 20 . 9/7/2015
Well written overall — thank you for your addition to the site!

If you want some criticism, continue reading...dun dun dun...

· A little repetitive what with the recounting of events — e.g. Remus thinking about how the whole debacle was settled.
· Characters too dumb. Sirius missing the fact that Mad-Eye was in Harry's place, Remus just kind of blowing off Sirius and much evidence in favor of the no evidence side of things that Peter put forth.
· More of a criticism of Moody as represented in canon but here goes: so he seems to be in the thick of things with Sirius' arrest. But he, the most paranoid of anybody, thinks the lovable Paddy is 100% guilty despite the lack of trial and evidence and Priori Incantatem? And he just accepts that Padalong stole his own wand even after Fumblemore told him Sirius wanted Priori checked on it? Yeah, I'm a little disappointed, but in all fairness, I realize you'd have to change a lot from canon to make the JK-verse people somewhat reasonable.
dianaanne chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
Too bad he wasn't caught now.
KawaiiNinja.982 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
What a load of crap if you wake up in a house of strangers you don't sit and play house. He would try to leave not act that way. He would be scared and upset about not knowing where he is!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/13/2015
Quite good
Angua chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
Very minor, but the word used in the U.K when referring to paper money is note rather than bill. As in, "bank note".
sfjoellen chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
it's a good story, but the sirius/pettigrew thing isn't working in my opinion. Peter would have run long ago. Peter isn't brave enough to stay with Percy once Padfoot shows up (the rumor of Padfoot had Peter running away in canon) much less raid moody's desk for Sirius' wand. He'd have just scampered, maybe tried another family, maybe looking for Voldie.
waybetterthanyou chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
When I saw your picture I was like, 'Holy crap, what if Severus was reading a Severus/Harry fic?' He would flip!
thepkrmgc chapter 20 . 10/17/2014
i highly reccomend this story to anyone fortunate enough to come across it!
thepkrmgc chapter 19 . 10/17/2014
wait a minute, do molly and arthur know the truth about snuffles or not?
thepkrmgc chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
you seem to have ignored peters accusations, not that thats necisaraly a bad thing
thepkrmgc chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
peter just had to screw things up, looks like that happy ending has been postponed