Reviews for Torn
Tala White 14 chapter 20 . 2/27
Best AU yet! Great job. I enjoyed it so much.
mugglesftw chapter 20 . 12/10/2016
A good story with plenty of twists and turns.
mugglesftw chapter 10 . 12/10/2016
Well Sirus finally seems to come up with a decent plan. Where Peter went is anyones guess at this point though
mugglesftw chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
Good on you for making Peter smarter than you're average minion.
mugglesftw chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
Lupid and Ms. Vance? Well, Tonks is definitely too young at this point.
mugglesftw chapter 6 . 12/10/2016
Sirus seems a little more grounded, which makes sense since he had far fewer years in the company of the soul suckers.
mugglesftw chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
Molly really isn't a bad mother, she just needs to land her helicopter on occasion.
mugglesftw chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
Interesting, I always figured Ron could use a nice friend, and a dog is a mans best friend after all...
mugglesftw chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
Mad eye totally has a sense of humor. A sick, twisted sense of humor, but still a sense of humor.
mugglesftw chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
If Harry's is four Monopoly is a bit over his head. Trust me, I'm a primary teacher. No way a four year old sits through that or even understands it.

Aside from that, well written. People are acting in a believable manner, and I hope MadEye hexes the everloving crap out of Vernon.
mugglesftw chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Interesting premise. I can't wait to see where you take it, as the beginning is well executed.
KMH1 chapter 20 . 10/25/2016
cute for sharing. I like how you actually made it a struggle to deal with the past, while still keeping the characters. Well done
fangorngirl chapter 20 . 10/21/2016
I know that this story is nearly six years old, but I have a question. Age discreptiancy here. In canon, Ginny is only a year younger than Ron, correct? So, if Harry in this story was five or more when Anna was born, should not have made her no older than six, inquiring minds want to know.
dragon606 chapter 20 . 9/15/2016
Very enjoyable story.
melaniemyxa chapter 20 . 5/8/2016
Wow. Wonderful story, brilliantly written. Loved it.