Reviews for Fiend: A Tom x Bill story
Kiss'n'Kill21 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Awesome!
Robinnecko-chan chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
OMFG, PLEASE CONTINUE XD

I've read all the chapters like more than 16 times each already O.o I can't wait to read more xD
UnderGroundSorrow chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
This gotta be one of the most interesting BillXTom fanfic I've ever seen! It's so damn good

The only errors you made is that you used "then" instead of "than"

example: More THAN me" and "And THEN they left"

And the other, you mixed up quiet and quite.

Example: It's really QUIET tonight" and "It's QUITE big" (XD *pervy smile* I don't know if it was a rush mistake or something but now you know

KEEP UPDATING :D
smileycentral234 chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
So amazing, that's all I have to say. :)
jammett15 chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
oh my gosh please finish this! if you do i'll make a mini youtube movie in honor of your story. please. i need u to finish this! I'll do if you dont
Maria chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
I love this story! Please update as soon as possible, I want to know what's gonna happen
Lisa chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
I love this story! It's so interesting, I have gone through it a few times so I didn't miss anything. Please continue with the story, it absolutly amazing
smileycentral234 chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
Amazing chapter! I loved the way you described everything, very vivid. I feel so bad for Bill, I can't wait to see what'll happen next!
smileycentral234 chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Great chapter! The drama's amazing! I can't wait for the next update. I love the direction the story's going in, the writing is spectacular!
smileycentral234 chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Omg this story is crazy good! I love the plot! It's so original! Please Keep writing!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Wow. Even better than Part One! I love getting the backstories for the Gs, and how they worked not telling Tom. Bill's 'little' dilemma is building up—I'm getting worried for them! Once again, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Victoria3 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I really hope you continue this story, I really like it so far. :) Bet the second chapter will be even better then the first, even though that's going to be REALLY tough to do because the first chapter was amazing! 3
HikaruWolf chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
this is an amazing story! I love it! Please update sooooon! *flails and begs*
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Cally, I love it! I can't wait for Part Two!