Reviews for Morning Musings
sunnycouger chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Nice work :)

I really enjoyed the story - the one thing I would have changed was the formatting and taken a break between the paragraphs, but I know has been screwing some of the formatting up recently so that's probably it. It was definitely a very enjoyable story though. :)
carla chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
it's an e/g story and you capt very good their character, eli passionate with his rules, his music his artisst life and grace clever but too perfect.. they fit perfectly together he bear her madness, life, passion and she could give him future, project and believe in him. continue it's realy a good beginning
E chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
This is a good start. Why didn't you ever finish it? I hope you write some more of it soon.
E
bexlewis chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
this was really sweet and wonderful! are ya gonna update? plz update!
BohemienWriter chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
This story is so great! I think you should add chapters . Its so cool! I love Once And Again. I never really got to watch it much. It wasn't until the last few episodes that i really liked it .
ViNguyen2la-z2sign-in chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
u are not stopping here i hope.
sommer chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
i love it please write more,asap
Croady's angel chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
ohhhhhhhh, dont keep me in suspense! plz write more! your story is so cute!
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Oh I feel an 'awwww' coming on. lol This story is really sweet so far. Can't wait to read more.
sabrine chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
oh Please continue this is so great. I really liked it and I do hope they get together. Did I already mentioned that Shane is so HOT...LOL

greetz from Belgium

ps don't keep us to long in suspense ;)
megan chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
I think its coming out great but you totally have to continue!
Vlada chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
You've got a good start. I like that even though the two have feelings for each other, they're not jumping into any entanglements. And thanks for making Grace not mad at Eli about the play. Your's is the only story I've read that does make Grace mad. Anyway, good job. Please continue.
Jen too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
That was really good! As for suggestions, I can't really help you, but keep up the good work! I'm really interested in seeing where you're going to take this! Oh yeah, and maybe add a twist somewhere? Something to give the story some edge, or something! Well, that was great, so please post more soon!