Reviews for The Geek, The Gube, and The Basement
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
That was sooo good! Loved the ending!
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I was seriously about to yell "A Dream"?... But heheheheheheheehe yay! Jasper got his hawt ass lustable crush! XD
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Thank you for writing a dream, the right way!
MandiJo17 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Oh man, I love the shit right there! You're a really good writer. ;) thanks for taking the time to write!

3 Mandi Jo
TwLiGhTeD-sLaSh chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This was good. I really enjoyed it:-)
stefanvampire chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Amazing (Y)
kinney-69 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Oh my god you're such a tease! You just had to leave it there didn't you?...;)

Sincerely hope you might consider adding at least one chapter some day...

Damn that was one hot and seductive Edward. Grabbing Jasper and putting him on his lap and start jerking him off in front of everybody...*happy sigh* that was so erotic!

Not too mad about the *coughs*wackytabackyusage*coughs*... but you did give warning so I could have just skipped it. But then I would have missed Jasper going all "stiff" ;) by the sight of Edward on his hands and knees before! And that would have been a shame now wouldn't it? But since it was a dream it doesn't matter...:)

I'm still glad it ended the way it did. Jasper still got his Edward and I guess this was even better since they ended up alone in his bed:)

But yes, definitely would like to read more.

Loved it!
RockinThatAfroPic chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This story was great! I love criminal minds, but my roommate is the one that lusts after reid :)
DarkOneBL chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Loved it! Are you writing more chapters? Certainly would love to read more.
orphanaccount1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Aah! Okay, so I just reviewed the Razor Edge one, and then I read this... and... oh my fucking God, it's amazing. In a completly different way. Fantastically Hilarious, my dear.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
wow! great ending..i was really really worried there for a sec.
SheSoODaZZled chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Umph sexy!
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
very very interesting :) I loves me some J/E slash and I love me some geekboy so this was great! Love it :)
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
That was hysterical. I think I actually groaned at the end of your story. Another awesome story from you.
Robpfan chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
loved this story... thanks to the 'wifey' for letting you post it...

love Criminal Minds, Reid is the best... he is so fucking geeky hot... why do you call him the Gube?

Anyway, loved the story