Reviews for Yin and Yang
DoctorWhoXX chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
I'm liking the way this is going so far.
mysticwolf1896 chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
can't help but think that this isn't going to end well... wonder how mana's going to react to his brother's words. but i suppose that i'll just have to wait for the next chapter to find out.
mysticwolf1896 chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
i feel really sorry for mana and the flashback only proves once again that the order's methods are incredibly flawed. and makes me want to know more... you're very good at that by the way.
Kitfox Warrior chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
quite the interesting chapter though I find myself feeling sorry for Mana.
Arceus the Creator chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
Mana's in denial...
Kitfox Warrior chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
The hints of what Mana went through at the end were kind of sad.
14th Noah chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
I can't help but think that the two of them are going to end up in trouble over this one... which of course only makes me that much more anxious for the next chapter.
PeanutAngel chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
Ah, yet another wonderful chapter of this twisted fic. :3 I liked Rafael's name, since I've never seen someone named that before. -is determined to go out and find someone with that name- Lolz. Cross may say that he's not Mana's friend, but I beg to differ. Although I can't blame Mana for being in denial about Neah playing apart in the massacre. I'd hope that a member of my family wouldn't be able to do that (alone or with others), but some people out there are like that. -shrugs- Anyways, I'm really keen on seeing the next chapter and what our two teenage Exorcists plan on handling all of this. The flashback was also good, making me want more of the boy's past. ;3 So until the next time

mysticwolf1896 chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
ooh loved the foreshadowing at the end. and the powers of the noah were great, especially noah's. and jannali seemed so innocent and yet was so sadistic. she and road would make a good pair.
Arceus the Creator chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
brutal... but good.
14th Noah chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter... scary thought. Your OCs are highly entertaining, especially the Noah named Noah.
PeanutAngel chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
I agree with Nicky-pet; they scream dysfunctional to a very intense degree. ._.' -pets laptop- Ah, I missed reading your stuff, even though that was my own fault, since I haven't been keeping up as much as I'd like to. Too busy, tsk tsk. -chuckles- And aw, why can't Nicky leave the out in Antarctica? I mean, it'd be fun...right? XD Well, their little family outing certainly seemed to be entertaining, albeit very bloody and of the massacre sort, but to one as sadistic as I, does it really matter? Even though Grapefruit is annoying, I still love his physical description and his powers; they're so very unique. Even Jannali's one for the books. -grins widely- And of course it's our dear little prodigy that found the Innocence while the others were killing people left and right. -shakes head- Anyways, I shall await the next chapter! :D

mysticwolf1896 chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
i really like the OCs in this story, they're all very intertaining. especially grapefruit! that was priceless, just so you know. looking forward to the next chapter, cause i wanna know what kind of outing this is.
Noah of Faith chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
i wonder why nicky has such issues with being touched?
PeanutAngel chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
Mwahaha, yay for evil family outings! There needs to be more of them in the world, I swear! :D Hmm, I wonder too why Nicky doesn't want anyone behind him, and I have a number of guesses, but I won't bore you with my crazy theories. XD A quirk is a quirk is a quirk. -coughs- Anyways, I can't believe that even Aiden is coming along, considering that he seems a bit...above the children? Oh, who cares, it just makes it even funnier. I can't wait to see all of the six together, wherever they plan on going. Noah just seems to be the scapegoat of the Noah family, doesn't he? Then again, he has the personality for it... -grins evilly- And Nicky's comebacks, as usual, were genius. Anywho, I shall await the next chapter, my friend! XD

53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »