Reviews for Don't I Get A Dream For Myself
freaksrule chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
Wow this is awsome, fiero is so cute. *squeals*
Wclower chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
aa! i love this kind of dog!

"puckerman coming out of the closet" made me laugh out loud! and the jealous puck part is really sweet.

and the rest of this chapter...you really did a very good job making me sad... it's painful to see kurt hurt...but i like it!
Bubbles2mySoda chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
I really look forward to this story and make some stupid ass sounds when I have a new alert in my inbox but I just had a thought Kurt's HAIR! Oh god it's going to kill him :*(
Dean's Little Secret chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
Poor Kurt :'( this chapter broke my heart
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
Awesome update, loved the part with Rachel and the part where Puck says Finn stepped in dog shit was funny ;]

~Tala-Paige~
debraelq chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
I really like this! Can't wait for more Puck and Kurt. You are doing an amazing job. My mom had cancer and I took care of her. The Chemo was devastating and she had a hard time with the fact that she was so dependent on everyone else. Your descriptions are very good and it makes me wonder if you hknew someone who went through this.

Looking forward to the next update!
RedHann chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Awww, poor Kurt! I love him. Please update soon. I really want to see what happens to him.

I love this. Keep writing! You are awesome!
Bubbles2mySoda chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Arg chemo sucks. Great chapter!
Wclower chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
oh~~poor kurt~~~

i felt my heart broken!

so good so far!
the darkness revealed chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
This chapter was so touching...I found the scene between Rachel and Kurt especially sweet.

I love how the characters are interacting, especially the way Mercedes and Quinn are taking care of Kurt.

Excellent chapter!
xxAmyJ chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Amazing story so far! I feel bad for Kurt :( Loved the Rachel and Kurt moment. Keep up the great work!
freaksrule chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
I must give Kurt a huge hug.
PUCKurt up buttercup chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
i dont know if i could be as strong as mercedes. :(

cant wait to read more
Theamericangirlnextdoor chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Ahh poor Kurt! Great job so far! Keep up the fantastic work! Love it! Thanks!
vicky chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
this was so cute, and accurate. i know from experience how bad the vomiting is from chemotherapy, due to having been through it myself. i love quinn and mercedes helping him through it though. in order to make it slightly more accurate however, kurt would need to sleep alot and also get sick alot too. like viruses. his immune system is pretty shot
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »