Reviews for Don't I Get A Dream For Myself
the darkness revealed chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
This story is so sweet and sad at the same time...please continue soon!
kuzon234ray chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
Is he going to tell the girls now? I can't wait to see what happens next!

Great chapter!

ShadowWolfDagger chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
Awesome update, glad Kurt told someone besides family...though I am a little afraid of Mercedes reaction to the news -

moonstarlover4u chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
So, I just read all ten of your stories, which are amazing by the way, but then I read the summary for this one and started tearing up. Not even kidding. Nothing horrible's happen yet and I'm already crying. Goodness knows what'll happen when everyone finds out and Kurt goes through the sickness. Probably drown myself and you in tears. But I'll continue reading it cuz it looks amazing. I seriously want to give Kurt a huge hug. And then give Finn one for just being awesome Big Brother with the dresser. It was so subtle, but heart-warming. I am totally looking forward this story, tears and all. Amazing start darling and eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Tata for now.
PUCKurt up buttercup chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
oh, i wish i could just give kurt a big hug! and then finn for bringing dowwn the dresser. :(((

i cant wait to read more
CrayonsPink chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Poor Kurt. I liked how sweet Finn was in this chapter, how caring Artie was, and how Mercedes' line at the end made me smile. Fantastic job! I really like your story. I can't wait to see what happens next!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Oh-poor Kurt! This looks like it will be a great story. I can't wait to see what happens next!
NotTasha chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This is lovely. Beautifully written
Bubbles2mySoda chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Kurt! Oh baby! If you kill this boy I will drown you in my tears man! Seriously cannot wait for more!
freaksrule chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
aww poor Kurt
Broadway Lovers chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
ahh! nooo! poor kurt! update plzzz!
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Love the new Glee story, can't wait to see how you play this out. Please update soon -

oishiika chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I really like where this is going. You've got a really good handle on Kurt's character. Can't wait to see what happens.
Wclower chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
oh...poor kid!

go on go on! i'm so eager to see what will happen next!
Dean's Little Secret chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I like this a lot :) I've been looking for a story like this for ages, I hope to see a new chapter soon
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »