Reviews for Don't I Get A Dream For Myself
outofcharacter chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
Lovely, realistic story. Well done!
living.this.lie chapter 16 . 6/30/2012
Very well-written. Left me in tears. Once again, great job. I'm definitely recommending this to everyone.
living.this.lie chapter 14 . 6/30/2012
Perfect ending to a perfect chapter, haha. How did it take me so long to stumble upon this lovely story? Anyway, adored it.
living.this.lie chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
I wasn't planning on reviewing again until the end, but this chapter killed me! The moment at the end was...well, in short I am trying my best now to bawl my eyes out. Great job.
living.this.lie chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
I am in love with this story. You manage to handle such a sensitive topic with class and quality writing. I'm always a cross between crying at Kurt's situation and smiling at how heart warming it is to see how caring everyone is being. To highlight a few of my favorite parts so far: I love all of the Quinn/Kurt moments. You making the connection between Quinn losing her baby and feeling motherly toward Kurt is sheer genius. I also love all of the Hudmel family moments, and of course I love the Puckurt moments as well. Great story. I'm probably going to finish reading the rest of it in one sitting. Wonderful job.
Arbaon chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
I loved how you portrayed his relationship with Finn and Artie even if it was only done lightly.
Arbaon chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This chapter while extremely vauge was well written. The third person limited format that you write with definetly complimented your work.
MissiYoung chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
ok, i've gotta tell you that i started crying during chapter one and haven't stopped yet. this fic is amazing and i loved it-thanks so much for sharing!
sfbxfcb chapter 16 . 12/24/2011
Wonderful!
miam19 chapter 16 . 12/23/2011
Awww,so lovely!
OutHereOnMyOwn chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
Sudden thought:

If reviews are love, then what is love?

...Gleekified
The Fabulous A.J chapter 16 . 9/12/2011
What a cute fic. I really like how it turned out, and Puck was just the perfect love interest here, however OOC he was :-D I was smiling at his adorable nature.

Oh, btw. Gay Jew Adam Lambert. :-D Just fyi.
LiveLifeWithLove chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
Aww, I just loved this story! It has a good balance of fluffiness and angst and funny and emotion and all that goos stuff that makes upa story. Kudos to you!

-DFTBA!
SnowWhite06 chapter 16 . 7/19/2011
this was fucking cute i loved ett and i thought that the ending was cute
SnowWhite06 chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
i really like this story oh kurt puck is right

but he shouldn't had left him

i really love this story it's freakin beautiful
213 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »