Reviews for Don't I Get A Dream For Myself
Arbaon chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
I loved how you portrayed his relationship with Finn and Artie even if it was only done lightly.
Arbaon chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This chapter while extremely vauge was well written. The third person limited format that you write with definetly complimented your work.
MissiYoung chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
ok, i've gotta tell you that i started crying during chapter one and haven't stopped yet. this fic is amazing and i loved it-thanks so much for sharing!
sfbxfcb chapter 16 . 12/24/2011
Wonderful!
miam19 chapter 16 . 12/23/2011
Awww,so lovely!
OutHereOnMyOwn chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
Sudden thought:

If reviews are love, then what is love?

...Gleekified
The Fabulous A.J chapter 16 . 9/12/2011
What a cute fic. I really like how it turned out, and Puck was just the perfect love interest here, however OOC he was :-D I was smiling at his adorable nature.

Oh, btw. Gay Jew Adam Lambert. :-D Just fyi.
LiveLifeWithLove chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
Aww, I just loved this story! It has a good balance of fluffiness and angst and funny and emotion and all that goos stuff that makes upa story. Kudos to you!

-DFTBA!
SnowWhite06 chapter 16 . 7/19/2011
this was fucking cute i loved ett and i thought that the ending was cute
SnowWhite06 chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
i really like this story oh kurt puck is right

but he shouldn't had left him

i really love this story it's freakin beautiful
mione the kneazle chapter 16 . 7/2/2011
I don't think I ever stopped crying throughout this fic. I started crying when Kurt was diagnosed with leukemia and just kept crying. I cried even harder when he was announced to be in remission. Your characterizaion and development was spot on and completely captivating. I love the slow growing romance between Puck and Kurt and how Kurofsky redeems himself by finally realizing that the gay boy is just another human and even goes on to defend him. I love this story. You did a brilliant job with the emotionally charged issues.
pummelFTW chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
I don't know why but the santana part actually made me have tears! Good job!
ranni chapter 16 . 6/19/2011
Loved it.
ForTheLoveOfDarren chapter 16 . 6/9/2011
I just want to say I LOVE this story. It's so sad but so good. I couldn't stop reading. I think I just about cried with every chapter. Amazing story :)
JoeyPocke chapter 6 . 6/8/2011