Reviews for Don't I Get A Dream For Myself
Raider of the Lost Book chapter 16 . 7/2/2011
I don't think I ever stopped crying throughout this fic. I started crying when Kurt was diagnosed with leukemia and just kept crying. I cried even harder when he was announced to be in remission. Your characterizaion and development was spot on and completely captivating. I love the slow growing romance between Puck and Kurt and how Kurofsky redeems himself by finally realizing that the gay boy is just another human and even goes on to defend him. I love this story. You did a brilliant job with the emotionally charged issues.
pummelFTW chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
I don't know why but the santana part actually made me have tears! Good job!
ranni chapter 16 . 6/19/2011
Loved it.
ForTheLoveOfDarren chapter 16 . 6/9/2011
I just want to say I LOVE this story. It's so sad but so good. I couldn't stop reading. I think I just about cried with every chapter. Amazing story :)
JoeyPocke chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
LURVE IT! :D
Larface chapter 16 . 6/5/2011
This was such a lovely story! Puck and Kurt were so sweet. The treatment parts were very well done. They were emotional without being over the top. Great job!
congotandsja chapter 16 . 2/20/2011
I'm so glad you didn't kill Kurt - thank you. This is a beautiful fic, absolutely wonderful, and the Puckurt element fitted in very well also. I love you for writing it.

Chronicles...
CaskettKlainer chapter 16 . 2/8/2011
I LOVE this story. It is awesome. Poor Kurt, fo rhaving Leukemia, but he survived. I have a bit of criticism, though. Mercedes is like, his BEST friend, so she shoulda been there more than Quinn and such. Besides taht, awesome story.
Eisee does it chapter 16 . 1/28/2011
Wow! This story was so well written and engrossing. I love the concept and the delivery of it all, and how you incorporated their previosu storylines together.
Marluciel chapter 9 . 1/13/2011
AWWW I LOVE YOUR NICE/PROTECTIVE KAROFSKY. I love this story. So cute! And you've actually made me a Puck/Kurt believer!
DammitJim chapter 16 . 1/13/2011
Sweet fic!
hooked-on-degrassi chapter 16 . 12/25/2010
IP7EYDFLGH;JL

this story was amazing!
The End of the Old Beginnings chapter 16 . 12/14/2010
That was so amazing!

I pretty much cried the whole time I was reading it!

It was beautiful, wonderful, just absolutly amazing. I don't have enough adjectives to describe how awesomely amazing this was!
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 16 . 12/11/2010
Love it! I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 13 . 12/11/2010
This is all I did after I read the last line in this chapter... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »