Reviews for Don't I Get A Dream For Myself
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
I haven't reviewed on the other chapters cause this story is complete and I wanted to keep reading and not pause to review, but this chapter deserves some kind of acknowledgement (Spelling?). I almost had a breakdown at the end of this chapter. Poor Kurt. Poor Puck. Poor Burt. Poor Everyone! I'm going to keep reading, but I just want to say this. I know you've already written the ending, but I sure as hell hope that Kurt doesn't die because I really will have a mental break down.
betweenlife chapter 16 . 11/26/2010
Aww sweet and sad. Loved this take. :)
BlackVeilBridesLoverX3 chapter 16 . 9/30/2010 takes a lot to make me cry because of a fanfic, but you have achieved it! I cried from beginning to end and I also laughed throughout it too! :D
hflower chapter 16 . 9/19/2010
Thank you for writing that.

I just loved it.

The emotion, the relationship with Puck and Kurt... it was just beautiful.
Talulah Carmichael chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
Awww! I admit, I'm normally a little doubtful about Puck/Kurt relationship fics(I just don't see either of them going for each other), but you *may* have changed my mind about them a tiny bit. And I enjoy how you actually managed to redeem Karofsky a bit.
Mokushi Ryuu chapter 16 . 8/31/2010
haha, I really really really loved this! talk about an emotional roller coaster! You Rock!
Random Panic chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
I'm appalled with myself for forgetting to write a review for this. .

I'm a guilty ghost reader. ;

I've been following this story since when it only had 3 chapters, and I just want to say that this is probably the best sick!Kurt fic I have ever read. Honestly.

A lot of stories with similar plots seem very rushed, and I love how you took your time with things. I will be honest; I cried almost every chapter, and I love you for that. :)

Keep up the great work! You're a fabulous author. I've read some of your other works, but I'm guilty of being too lazy to favorite them on my account and instead do so on my Internet favorites list. ;
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 16 . 8/21/2010
Aaw, that was cute .

Great fic, thanks so much for sharing it with us! .

myvampireangel chapter 16 . 8/14/2010
if reviews are love does sending a blank one count as well?LOL JK
tigershatecinammon chapter 16 . 8/13/2010
So much love for this story.

I teared up quite a few times.

It was wonderfully written.
Kinokiita-tenshi chapter 14 . 8/11/2010
That was great. I love hurt!Kurt and Gleek Love! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Adrianna chapter 16 . 8/10/2010
That had me crying for a good portion of the story! x) I loved it, it was so sad and sweet and the ending was perfect! I liked how you made dave into a good guy also.
TheVioletGleek chapter 16 . 8/10/2010
AWWW! This story is awesome! When the doctor said Kurt was in remission I started smiling like a fool, my mom was like O_o

*Dashes off to read your other stories*
Dean's Little Secret chapter 16 . 8/9/2010
Awww I'm sad to see its over :( but it was a good story :) Well done
Wclower chapter 16 . 8/9/2010

a few days back, i could't even imagine this would have a sweet ending!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »