Reviews for Whats going to happen to me?
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Keep up the good work loving it alot
GachaGachaGirl chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
I'm loving this fanfic. I'm totally obsessed with hills have eyes sooooo yes lol
bats13 chapter 72 . 10/15/2013
Oh my god! I was all teary-eyed at the end! Great story, just great! Please make a sequel!
bats13 chapter 38 . 10/6/2013
Hey, I've been reading this story all weekend, and I have to say I really like it! The Hills Have Eyes is one of my favorite movies, but I was always hesitant to read the fanfics, because they are cannibalistic mutants, and I thought a story about that wouldn't be something I would like to read because I really didn't want to read about rape and dismemberment. Even though I love the movie, I still cringe at those things! I decided to give your fic a chance, and I am blown away. Although it's not unicorns and roses all the time, it's still great. I like how you didn't change any of the mutants into 'good guys'. They still go on hunts, eat human flesh, and can be violent at times. You showed this in Ophelia and Lizard's relationship. I cringe every time he smacks her around and stuff, but it would be out of character for him if he didn't. I also like your attention to detail, and the way you add humor here and there in the story. This chapter was especially funny! Lizard drunk dialing his girlfriend is just so hilarious. I really like how you took the characters from the movie, which in the movie have barely any lines and you don't really get a big glimpse into their life, and create a whole world for them in your story. It's like a whole movie seperate from the Hills Have Eyes. You've got Harper with her horses, and Neptune and his family, which add a lot to the story. I like how you've created friends and family for the mutants, like I said, a whole world for them. Just great! Good job, I will definitely continue reading!
FloodFeSTeR chapter 72 . 5/13/2013
OMG PLEASE COME BACK WITH A SEQUEL! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! That's why i started my own story, Fester. You were a huge inspiration to me.
RebelxPunk chapter 72 . 4/17/2013
You should write a sequel
rebelxpunk chapter 72 . 12/27/2012
I can't believe it's over!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a sequel!
Guest chapter 71 . 12/17/2012
finally finished all chapters, and can't wait for the next one, so please hurry to get it up... I wanna read more
Hikaru69 chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
Good Chapter but one thing I noticed in Harper's flash back at the beginning of it, just to let you know you put in Harper instead of Ophelia's name, where Harper is talking about Ruby and Ophelia is coming over or came over.
Cheetos234 chapter 71 . 12/8/2012
Aye. This is my ...hm...5th time reading this story. Its fantastic and as that feeling that pulls each reader in. Update soon. :)
NotSoWhimsicalWonderland chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I fell in love with this story the moment I started reading it. Keep on writing!
ShatteredSoul37 chapter 71 . 9/25/2012
just wait on update i love this story
emopanda chapter 71 . 8/31/2012
please keep thi story and up date soon :)
Jen-Primal chapter 71 . 6/24/2012
I really love this ! Now it's Haper's big wedding day coming up! Can't wait for that.

Sorry that your having writers block though.
FoxyAlterEgos chapter 71 . 6/15/2012
So long have I waited for this...And I'm glad that it got updated.

Thank you, I can't wait for more of this story.