Reviews for Sins of the Piano Man
Ticcing Bat chapter 34 . 8/16
so wonderful x
Ticcing Bat chapter 20 . 8/15
oh how my heart hurts x
Meh...all these vampires are fucked up and lie, way too much. I'm disliking them all. It's annoying
Ticcing Bat chapter 6 . 8/12
I thought this was incomplete. so I've avoided it.
I was surprised to see it was indeed complete.
I get very little pleasure in life. I crave the escapism that vampire fiction lends to me.
I'm so happy to be reading this.
I wish you'd write more.
x
LaPumuckl chapter 34 . 8/6
Spanglemaker9 rec'ed this story once in "the art teacher", and although both stories have been around for quite some time, I didn't know either;)
The summary called to me, since I love to read vampire Edwards every now and again...

The plot was great and I can only say THANK YOU for sharing it
kalibean chapter 34 . 3/28
This was such a great story - emotional highs and lows. Great characterization. Loved how you brought it all together.
boopgirl chapter 34 . 10/29/2016
Great Story!
TARDISLover6 chapter 34 . 10/26/2016
This story is amazing! I cried, and laughed! Thank you so much for writing
Lillywhite1 chapter 34 . 10/16/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story! And I think, it will help me quitt smoking.
Lillywhite1 chapter 22 . 10/16/2016
Great story. But it's written already, so you don't need my encouragement to follow through with your story. I love to read it.
LaSpia chapter 34 . 9/6/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I know that I am very much a latecomer to this one, nevertheless, I found the story interesting, well written and very much a love story. The love Bella had for her father, mother, friends & and ultimately Edward, was significant, despite their flaws1- and hers. It was also so nice to experience the love in those relationships throughout the story, and not merely at the end.

Fabulous Jenna. I hope you are celebrating and enjoying it. I would love to see another story, perhaps even historical or frontier. Do you have a real talent for relationships and how they relate to survival and happiness. I enjoyed it very much.

Thank you for your hard work.

PS. Excellent literature and music references. I know those require a lot of effort, and it is appreciated. I wish I could see the photos, but those links are no longer valid. Maybe you have another way to do so? Either way, thanks again!
Mayuri love cullens chapter 34 . 7/9/2016
Thanks for writing this story!
twiclare chapter 34 . 6/18/2016
I loved the story, it's nice to read something with imperfect, fallible characters who don't always do what you want or expect! Thank you for sharing.
twiclare chapter 33 . 6/18/2016
This feels like a rather more realistic 'forever' than the usual fairytale. It's a shame about the delivery man, Emmett's comments that she shouldn't feel guilty were a little jarring!
3,297 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »