Reviews for Sins of the Piano Man
Paradizei chapter 18 . 7/29
The batcave referente lol
Angela chapter 34 . 5/17
My god, what an amazing story. I finished reading Midnight Sun last week, a whole 14 years after I read Twilight, and went searching for some fic. This is the only one I’ve found so far that I wanted to finish. I read this for three days straight and was absolutely enthralled. I don’t know where you are now but I hope you’re still writing because the world is better with your prose in it. Hopefully you get this review in your email, in the year of our Lord 2022, because heaven knows I don’t remember my account name OR password.
sunflowerexpress chapter 34 . 2/5
This is one of the better stories I’ve read in a while.
Chaichii chapter 23 . 10/27/2021
I love this story, but I’m actually kind of annoyed with Bella in this chapter. She’s known for a while now that they’re not human. She’s been begging for answers despite being told she couldn’t know for her own safety, and still she’s pushed Edward to tell her. But the moment she figures it out, she…causes a scene…at her fathers funeral…unnecessarily hurting her mother in the process, and yelling at the CullensEdward in front of everyone?

I just couldn’t with the theatrics especially because it’s at Charlie’s funeral. But I understand it’s very different from her usual reaction of being automatically okay with the truth.
Chaichii chapter 20 . 10/27/2021
This chapter had me tearing up. Beautiful writing
FireRose.77 chapter 26 . 5/30/2021
OMGOMGOMG!

IT WAS JASPER!

AND ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT IT WAS JAMES!

PS. the formal or informal use of the phrase depends a lot of which Spanish speaking country you're referring to. It's very 50/50 pppppp00
Guest chapter 34 . 5/5/2021
Your story is one of the good stories I have read.
Good job.
LillianBroderick chapter 34 . 2/15/2021
Thank for this excellent story.
anglelica chapter 34 . 9/19/2020
beautiful work. i cried many times for many different reasons while taking this in. thank you for sharing!
Nauticalmass chapter 34 . 8/30/2020
Thank you for sharing your work. It’s been years since I read it, but it was just as good the second time around.
1avidfan chapter 13 . 5/24/2020
Such a good story yet so painful to read.
crackupmonkey chapter 34 . 5/3/2020
Just found this story and absolutely loved it. Love that they are not perfect. Thank you for sharing with us.
Guest chapter 34 . 5/1/2020
Well done
1avidfan chapter 16 . 1/12/2020
This is a wonderfully compassionate story about Bella’s struggle to accept that Charlie is dying of lung cancer. I also really like the fact that Edward is not a Cullen and had a few more years struggling in his human life.

Thank you for an excellent, well written story.
entity1127 chapter 20 . 10/29/2019
My mom passed away from Breast Cancer, and it took me almost a day to read this chapter. I was bawling hard! I have to give everyone that has touched this chapter whether it was writing or editing, you did a beautiful job!
3,377 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »