Reviews for Sins of the Piano Man
Julia chapter 8 . 2/8
This is really good so far! I’m really enjoying it
Msarkie2 chapter 20 . 12/22/2023
I’m reading this at 1:30am and bawling my eyes out. This hit me hard. My mom is 94, and slowly slipping away. You caught the essence of this experience just exactly.
carinaglaser0 chapter 15 . 9/19/2023
Actualy this is not true, yiu can be loud while fishing, the sound waves don't really get through the water, you only shouldn't do something that make physical waves through the water, like swimming, running etc. but they don't they don't care about sound.
acw1 chapter 34 . 8/13/2023
25 chapter 34 . 5/31/2023
I’ve cried, I’ve giggled, I’d fought the urge to throw my phone across the room while reading this. I really enjoyed it, I loved the suspense, the fear and trust I had to put in Alice’s hand. This story was truly one fucked up thrill of a rollercoaster and I just loved it. I could not put this down once I’d picked it up. It has everything, romance, some comedy, heart-stopping horror. I cried. I cried so much. I hate it and I love it. I only hate it because I love it SO much.
25 chapter 2 . 5/28/2023
So dang cute that Edward decided to keep the dog. Never thought I needed this in my life, probably the first fanfic that has a dog as a character. It makes Edward more human and real.
Nikki1219 chapter 34 . 5/21/2023
I can't believe I never cam across this story before. I loved it, thank you for sharing!
winterhorses chapter 26 . 10/27/2022
Why is Jasper so crazy when Edward and Bella arrived? Surely he must know how they’ve already spent so very much time together. He should also have been able to feel that Edward wasn’t feeling hostile toward Alice. And I know that the shell of a car would’ve done little to even slow down a vampire who wanted Bella, but the fact that she didn’t listen to Edward yet again shows a serious lack of respect for him on her part. I feel like Edward should be majorly p!ssed as every one of them.
winterhorses chapter 23 . 10/26/2022
Is there a reason neither Edward nor the Cullens at least mentioned the Volturi and the threat of death for so many? It might have eased Bella’s feelings of frustration and hurt if she understood the consequences—maybe even to the point where she wouldn’t have exploded at the funeral.
Cknsw chapter 34 . 9/7/2022
Thank you, a well written and enjoyable story. Congratulations.
Paradizei chapter 18 . 7/29/2022
The batcave referente lol
Angela chapter 34 . 5/17/2022
My god, what an amazing story. I finished reading Midnight Sun last week, a whole 14 years after I read Twilight, and went searching for some fic. This is the only one I’ve found so far that I wanted to finish. I read this for three days straight and was absolutely enthralled. I don’t know where you are now but I hope you’re still writing because the world is better with your prose in it. Hopefully you get this review in your email, in the year of our Lord 2022, because heaven knows I don’t remember my account name OR password.
sunflowerexpress chapter 34 . 2/5/2022
This is one of the better stories I’ve read in a while.
Chaichii chapter 23 . 10/27/2021
I love this story, but I’m actually kind of annoyed with Bella in this chapter. She’s known for a while now that they’re not human. She’s been begging for answers despite being told she couldn’t know for her own safety, and still she’s pushed Edward to tell her. But the moment she figures it out, she…causes a scene…at her fathers funeral…unnecessarily hurting her mother in the process, and yelling at the CullensEdward in front of everyone?

I just couldn’t with the theatrics especially because it’s at Charlie’s funeral. But I understand it’s very different from her usual reaction of being automatically okay with the truth.
Chaichii chapter 20 . 10/27/2021
This chapter had me tearing up. Beautiful writing
3,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »