Reviews for Sins of the Piano Man
TheaterofTragedy chapter 19 . 7/26
I hate Bella’s character :P I don’t know why, her level of stubbornness and bitchiness just kind of rubs me the wrong way. Great writing though,
A truly amazing piece of art. I hope you know how talented you are
This story was magnificent, I wish I had the patience to review every chapter but my eager to read them quickly didn't let me. Once I started reading this story I couldn't stop. You are beyond talented!
Momatu chapter 34 . 2/5
Thank you for sharing your work. It was a wonderful read.
Momatu chapter 15 . 2/4
Ooh, now I'm wondering if she doesn't find out what they are in time to ask them to save Charlie, how will she react when she learns they could've, but didn't?
Momatu chapter 8 . 2/4
I'm so glad this was rec'd to me. It's great. It's very well written. The character's are all very dimensional. Enough detail about Charlie's cancer, but not too much. I like having both Edward and Bella's pov. I thought at first that Jacob was just being a bastard when he broke up with Bella, but now I can see that it was probably because he imprinted. It's like getting to see Emily and Sam from Emily's side. I can't wait to see Edward and Alice meet. I'm starting to wonder if Bella will as Carlisle to save her father, to do what others cannot.
Momatu chapter 2 . 2/3
This was rec'd to me on The Twilight Fan Fiction Finders Facebook group, and I'm loving it so far!
Iisobella chapter 34 . 9/18/2017
I loved it!
Ticcing Bat chapter 34 . 8/16/2017
so wonderful x
Ticcing Bat chapter 20 . 8/15/2017
oh how my heart hurts x
Guest chapter 26 . 8/12/2017
Meh...all these vampires are fucked up and lie, way too much. I'm disliking them all. It's annoying
Ticcing Bat chapter 6 . 8/12/2017
I thought this was incomplete. so I've avoided it.
I was surprised to see it was indeed complete.
I get very little pleasure in life. I crave the escapism that vampire fiction lends to me.
I'm so happy to be reading this.
I wish you'd write more.
x
LaPumuckl chapter 34 . 8/6/2017
Spanglemaker9 rec'ed this story once in "the art teacher", and although both stories have been around for quite some time, I didn't know either;)
The summary called to me, since I love to read vampire Edwards every now and again...

The plot was great and I can only say THANK YOU for sharing it
kalibean chapter 34 . 3/28/2017
This was such a great story - emotional highs and lows. Great characterization. Loved how you brought it all together.
boopgirl chapter 34 . 10/29/2016