Reviews for Sins of the Piano Man
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 34 . 10/3
Sorry I couldn't stop to read every review...but this story is amazing! So many twists & turns. You dealt with Charlie's death so realistically. On one hand, I've lost my dad so I know what Bella is feeling and on the other hand, I'm a hospice nurse that deals with death frequently so that aspect was interesting to read about. Anyhow, good job on that!

Edward & Bella - they really soothed each other's souls. She could be there for him when he was trying on his own for twenty years and then he was able to be there for her when she slipped up in Germany. The ONLY thing that felt unsettled was the secret they were both keeping. I could barely understand her need to protect Alice but I really feel he should tell her about Renee so she would know that she really and truly was the reason for his change in diet. Throughout the whole story, I couldn't wait to read that part so I was kind of disappointed that it never came - well sort of a half truth on the airplane. Bella struggled with Renee not wanting her so maybe that's why he never told her but I feel after a decade, he should have been able to come clean to her. Other than that, the story was really great.

I feel sorry for Alice & her handicap - I don't think she deserved that. I was surprised that so many reviewers didn't like her. I think I get what she was trying to do - she really was trying for the best possible outcome. Witholding that truth from the family required that - in the end, she sacrificed herself only - everybody else survived. That had to count for something.

It's been years and years since you've completed this but hopefully one day you'll do more futuretakes - so for that, I'll be following the story. Thanks again!
Christine1234 chapter 34 . 9/29
Oh man what a STORY! I’ve never read anything like it before on this site and i was hooked since the beginning. You are an amazing author and do such a great job describing things in great detail and making it so easy to imagine this story as if I was watching it on a movie screen. Overall, this was just a fantastic story that had everything i wanted and then some! Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us and know that I will probably be rereading it over and over again for manny years to come :)
redhed0103 chapter 34 . 8/21
I really loved your story. One of the better vamp stories I have read.
TheaterofTragedy chapter 19 . 7/26
I hate Bella’s character :P I don’t know why, her level of stubbornness and bitchiness just kind of rubs me the wrong way. Great writing though,
A truly amazing piece of art. I hope you know how talented you are
This story was magnificent, I wish I had the patience to review every chapter but my eager to read them quickly didn't let me. Once I started reading this story I couldn't stop. You are beyond talented!
Momatu chapter 34 . 2/5
Thank you for sharing your work. It was a wonderful read.
Momatu chapter 15 . 2/4
Ooh, now I'm wondering if she doesn't find out what they are in time to ask them to save Charlie, how will she react when she learns they could've, but didn't?
Momatu chapter 8 . 2/4
I'm so glad this was rec'd to me. It's great. It's very well written. The character's are all very dimensional. Enough detail about Charlie's cancer, but not too much. I like having both Edward and Bella's pov. I thought at first that Jacob was just being a bastard when he broke up with Bella, but now I can see that it was probably because he imprinted. It's like getting to see Emily and Sam from Emily's side. I can't wait to see Edward and Alice meet. I'm starting to wonder if Bella will as Carlisle to save her father, to do what others cannot.
Momatu chapter 2 . 2/3
This was rec'd to me on The Twilight Fan Fiction Finders Facebook group, and I'm loving it so far!
Iisobella chapter 34 . 9/18/2017
I loved it!
Ticcing Bat chapter 34 . 8/16/2017
so wonderful x
Ticcing Bat chapter 20 . 8/15/2017
oh how my heart hurts x
Guest chapter 26 . 8/12/2017
Meh...all these vampires are fucked up and lie, way too much. I'm disliking them all. It's annoying
Ticcing Bat chapter 6 . 8/12/2017
I thought this was incomplete. so I've avoided it.
I was surprised to see it was indeed complete.
I get very little pleasure in life. I crave the escapism that vampire fiction lends to me.
I'm so happy to be reading this.
I wish you'd write more.
x