Reviews for Sins of the Piano Man
yayasimone chapter 34 . 9/2/2014
Incredible! I will follow you to the ends of the earth.
yayasimone chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
Ok, midnight here and far too many chapters before I reviewed. I realize I've been reading some really immature
and, frankly, boring stories. Your writing is captivating in its depth of character development, scene setting and anticipation. I'm sure I shall be reading much farther into the night. Thank you for providing such delightful entertainment.
alemorganx chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
THIS thing is better than twilight saga itself
Eli42 chapter 34 . 7/18/2014
Loved it!
EnglishBookLover chapter 34 . 7/12/2014
Love the story!
missmelly chapter 34 . 6/23/2014
Your story is well-crafted, your plot intense, your characters consistent, and your twists exciting-thank you for sharing this wild ride.
KJOHN chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Wow. Great first chapter.
Born in 20th Century chapter 34 . 6/4/2014
Thank you for writing this indescribably beautiful and unique story! :)
momsteps chapter 34 . 5/30/2014
This was phenomenonal. The angst made me a little depressed, but it was still a great tale.
darcystwilight chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Holy smokes! Ok, first let me say that when I normally read vampire Edward, I read canon. I tend to love him being very true to how the original portrays him. I read all kinds of "wards" in all other genres, but vampire Edward is kinda special to me. However, I have had this fic on my TBR list for a long time. I loved the first chapter, although this Edward really takes me out of my comfort zone, and maybe that's a good thing. I love a story about redemption. I can see redemption here. I am curious if the Cullens will come into the mix. Also, if Bella ends up with Edward, will he run into Renee again and how will that go? Freaky! :)

Beautifully written, BTW. I have an awful habit of not giving fics a chance because the writing style doesn't appeal to me, but this is strongly done. Thanks for writing.
StephaniePm chapter 34 . 5/5/2014
I'm a little late to the game on this story, but I loved it. :-)
lesuse chapter 34 . 4/28/2014
Very good FF. Loved it and you described it perfectly: your version of the saga, plus a little chaos theory! Would love an outtake of Alice after the Maria debacle - how she's coping with her physical challenges, etc. Such an interesting take on the story we all love. This Edward and Bella are different than any I've read so far, and I've read a lot! Completely unique, but still recognizable - so, so good. I will look for your original work.
lesuse chapter 27 . 4/28/2014
OK, now I'm really nervous. Been reading this fic ALL day, and I need to go to bed now. I hope I can. WOW, so much has happened, and who knew little Alice had this in her. Though, things make more sense now - just the the three in Forks, etc. And, Maria is scarier than Victoria, who I feel will make an appearance sometime soon. And, this story doesn't have the wolves so involved with the vamps, makes me wonder if they'll help! Again, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I wasn't reading this while it was a WIP. I would have been a nervous wreck!
Twilightsydney chapter 34 . 4/28/2014
Well written story. Loved the twists and turns.

Great story!
lesuse chapter 19 . 4/28/2014
I trust you. . . I'm glad it came to this! It had to happen for them to move forward! I'm mostly sooooooooooo glad I didn't find this story until it was a completed work. It would have been torture to wait on updates!
3,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »