Reviews for Sins of the Piano Man
ksuvoge chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
I wonder waht Alice is up to. Maybe she needs to warn Edward about the Wolves? I am guessing she is going to freak the crap out of Edward tho. :)

Poor Bella... that would be so hard to deal with Charlie alone, hopefully she won't be alone anymore.

So i wonder waht the scar on her head is about? Does it ahve to do with Jake? how did they end... apaprently it caused issues with Billy as well. hmmmmmmm
Lady Dragona chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
I loved how Edward put Bella back together after she found out that her dad had stopped his treatment for cancer. I also love that Alice is coming along to lunch with them. This should be very interesting.

I really missed the chapter picture. The blinkie is great through.
Dawnplus3 chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
This chapter really got me because of the cancer thing, I really teared up there for a while. I love your style of writing. It's such an easy but emotional read.
Alterite chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
Well, I'm glad you listened to me and include the Cullens more! (lol, as if!)

I can't wait to have more Edward and have him meet Alice next chapter!

Hope RL is nicer this week than last!

A. x
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
It was a tear jerker. Poor Edward he has no clue what he is getting into by being with Bella. At least it appears that Jake and Billy are Not part of her life!
Aniseed chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
I love this story so much!

Just out of interest, how often do you update? Or do you not have a routine?

I can't wait to see how Alice and Edward will react to each other :)
sujari6 chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
Escellent chapter as always. Edward's put the pieces together and is going to meet Alice. Update again soon please.
jansails chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
Do the Cullens' knowwho or what Edward is due yo Alice's ability?

Charlie is breaking my heart, really & truly.

jansails/jan2
CinnamonKitty chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
This story is incredible...all week I look forward to updates...and when I read the next one, I want the next week to already be over so I have another one to read...lol! I am completely addicted and intrigued...another wonderful chapter, and I definitely needed the Kleenex for it! Thank you so much!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
Great Chapter!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
Neat chapter! I really enjoy this story. Thank you!
Jeni K chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
I so wanted to cry. Glad Edward called though. Cant wait to see how Lunch goes Illbet it will be interesting with Alice there.
AnnaLund chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
gorgeous

I positively adore alice, in all shapes and forms, but your Alice is better than most.

thanks for another great chapter, looking forward to the next one!

cheers

anna
Nothanksworld chapter 8 . 8/30/2010
Oh, this just gets better with each chapter.
EverlastingMuse chapter 8 . 8/30/2010