Reviews for Sins of the Piano Man
bananapancakes7 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This is exquisite. I've never read such a unique first chapter before - not to mention the intrigue it brings! I love the writing style, and I'm so curious to see where you take this. I have a feeling I'm going to love it. :)
ecxe chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
this story has definitely sucked me in. what an interesting way to start off edward and bella's relationship with him meeting her mother that way! seriously creative.
CeaselessEnd chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Hooray for the first chapter! Your writing is so excellent - it pulls the reader in from the get go! Looking forward to the journey of this story. :) I love that Edward's sense of morality is driving him to repent - and doing so through music is just so Edward! Love it!
PurpleMatter chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I don't really know how to review something already so perfect. This is professional quality. I almost want to ask you what you're doing writing fanfiction instead of getting published, but then, I wanna know what happens in the story! :)
Eyes of Topaz chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Fabulous Solar! Loved it just as much the second time around. This is a really unique storyline and I am so anxious to see where you are going with it.

Love your Edward - he is so tormented - it is wonderful and you captured Renee so well...

Looking forward to awhole lot more!
SnowMistk chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
ooo im intrigued
Dollsrme chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
A great start and I can't wait to see where you do with this. Diana
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Holy crap! Loved it! I'm so glad to have another of your stories to read now that Lovers is over! :)
sherebis chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Nice... I look forward to reading more of this!
gotellalice chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Hey, I totally beta-read this! I just figured I'd tell you how much I loved this first chapter! I'm definitely going to rec it :)

Keep it up!
vampyregirl86 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
thats not the time they have crossed paths is it? or is it considered time one, b/c u kinda hinted they will see each other more than once. interesting though :)
jansails chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Enthralling & dangerous Edward, with an interesting concept, meeting Bella in situ!

jansails/jan2