Reviews for Learning to Breathe
tanseynz chapter 13 . 9/21/2015
A very interesting perspective on the events leading up to the Narada's incursion.
Uhura is extremely young and although talented, lets her personal life interfere with her duties, plus she has no compunction in using Spock to get favours for herself and her friends. What's more, he lets her. Emotional compromise indeed.
Uhura's teen spats with Chapel and her insistence in pushing her relationship with Spock despite his evident state of shock really just shows she needs to be back in high school.
Cannot see where this story might go, but certainly fascinating.
PrayerGirl chapter 13 . 4/11/2014
This is a very good story! Please update soon!
littlesmith chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
why have you stop?
Emilie chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
That was one of the most breathtakingly amazing things I have ever read! I loved it!
greenchopstix chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
What an amazing story! Any way we can get a long over due update?
alexindigo chapter 13 . 5/15/2011
Brilliant and extremely well written story. I love how you incorporated the events of the movie into the story. Please update soon. It's not often that I find a well thought out and well executed S/U story. Thank you so much for sharing! )
QTFics chapter 13 . 3/10/2011
Beautiful insight.
theYellowDello chapter 13 . 3/7/2011
This story is such the best.
kittiekat10105 chapter 13 . 3/6/2011
(sniffle sniffle) This was awesome. I loved every minute of it. (Nurse Chapel XD)
Saissa chapter 13 . 3/6/2011
Actually I liked it - It's exciting - to quote Scotty

I think the overlap with the movie was exactly right.

You added in enough new material so that the next time I watch the movie, I will have these new scenes in my mind.

So will cha[ter 14 be the last one?
LuvTheEars2232 chapter 13 . 3/6/2011
i was pissed when the chapter ended...
Firefly-class chapter 13 . 3/6/2011
wow, christine doesn't give up. I guess Nyota and christine won't be friends in this story:)
Liv of life chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
I like that you haven't shied away from Spock's alien qualities like so many do. Looking forward to reading more!
Babita chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
Thanks for the update. Still loving this fic.
kittiekat10105 chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
Go Uhura! I've always loved that scene. And Spock always managed to piss me off during the trial scene. You pulled it off extremely well.