Reviews for Even In Another Time
ririi69 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
great ;)
CocoMonkeyGirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Wow this is really good I love Chuck and Blair! I can't wait for your next update!
DiorAddicted chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE this!

It was a perfection! OMG... I wish you'll continue it! :(

But that's ok... All the good things come to an end! hehehe...

Great Job! Thanks for sharing it! :D

XoXo
TriGemini chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This was excellent to read. Thoroughly enjoyed it, a lot.

Definitely, a great A.U. version to what occurred, in S1.
svenjen chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I thought this was a really clever twist to the original. Nicely done and fun to read!
K212 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
That was quite the read :)

Loved it, a great AU.
zazou2 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
thanks to a trip to memoryland. I love your take of this intense moment.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
For the record I loved every word of this story. The AU was perfection, I thought the way their first night at Victrola wasn't "the" night from the show at first was a great detail.

It served Chuck's purpose beautifully, making Blair take notice of her actions, or in this case non action and what they mean as to what she really wants.

I loved that it was long established Chuck and Keith were enemies, I loved the out and out fight over Blair, that was never really able to happen because of Chuck's relationship with Nate and it was good to see, and just how it made Blair look at things differently.

I really loved Chuck's line "Are you seriously giving me the 'let's still be friends' speech?" I can just see him saying that, amazing.

I loved that Chuck got to the necklace first! :) And the way Blair just couldn't stay away from him or escape her thoughts "Chuck had only once and she wanted it more badly than she had with anyone else." Brilliant.

I loved the limo night! I loved the use of the dialog in the AU context it put different inflections and meanings to the same words, I really enjoyed it!
majks chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
L.O.V.E !
JNYC chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
loving it! look forward to more :)
LaurenStories chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
it was. perfection.
D chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
loved how you changed it up!

Keith instead of Nate works!
ggoddess chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Loved it! So adorable and SIMPLE..Exactly what the real Blair wants.I love the way you write intimate scenes,detailed yet not crude. I think this is your niche and even in your other fanfic "Allusions" this is definitely your forte.
Muggle Minx chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
That was so cute! I mean, I don't think that Chuck and Blair can be just cute! But it was adorable!