Reviews for Hit and Run
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 15 . 13h
OMG! I'm so feeling Bella praying to the coffee God!
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 8 . 16h
Just FYI Prius weren't invented in '92
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 23 . 2/19
I really loved this story until the Volturi got involved. Now I find it kinda disappointing. Aro would likely never have done what he's doing to Bella to other vampires. He prefers to use the gifts of his guard to bind gifted vampires to him, or sway them so that it seems like their choice to join. He's power hungry, but you've made him into this whole other level of insanely evil that really isn't interesting to read. I also really don't understand why you put no warning at the beginning that Alistair would basically be an OC with the same name and slight friendship with Carlisle, because this isn't Alistair at all.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 6 . 2/18
Your story is fantastically written. The only thing that bothers me is that your Alistair is actually an OC. His age and backstory is completely wrong, so I don't understand why you didn't just create an OC or stick with canon like you seem to have done for everything else up until the Cullens left Forks.
Lucyferina chapter 27 . 2/13
Loved this story
1dreamkeeper chapter 28 . 1/28
Love it
dennv chapter 27 . 1/4
Hi! I don't even know if you're still active on this platform but I just wanted to let you know I love this story! read it multiple times but realised i've never left a review!
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 26 . 11/7/2020
A wonderful story. I would love to hear from these two again.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 16 . 11/6/2020
Oh, she’s hilarious when stoned!
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 12 . 11/6/2020
I’m starting to kinda like this cranky pirate.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 6 . 11/5/2020
Translucent skin would be positively revolting!
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 5 . 11/4/2020
Fucktard! Quite hilarious.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 4 . 11/4/2020
Pirate! Interesting.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 2 . 11/4/2020
A picture with Carlisle!
Half Of My Soul chapter 27 . 10/25/2020
Is the sequel posted? Second time reading this story and still enjoy!
2,792 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »