Reviews for Hit and Run
KJOHN chapter 18 . 13h ago
I'm really loving your story.
brebre99 chapter 28 . 4/17
I loved this story it made me smile the whole time
MiccaF chapter 28 . 4/15
Great story! Very well written. Will definitely read again in the future :-)
littledozziebug chapter 4 . 3/31
I loved that last line! Really liking this story, you have nice way of setting a scene and drawing your reader in. Love it.
JlovesGaara chapter 27 . 3/30
Holy shit it's over. Wow this was such an incredible story, I loved it! Bella's snark and the banter between she and Alistair was so incredible. I love stories where Bella is a strong and independent women, yet still falls victim to her clumsiness. :) keep up the amazing work, you're brilliant.
JlovesGaara chapter 18 . 3/30
*laughing hard at Bella's sharp tongue and sexual misadventures* ahhhhh I really love this story. So entertaining.
Ahh I absolutely loved it!
stone5fly chapter 1 . 3/22
This should have way more reviews! Loved it. Hoping you are still working on a epi or part 2 thanks for your time and work on this.
natcityjp chapter 28 . 3/5
This story had my lmao so many times! Bella will make a fine pirate if I do say so. Great story, awesome job.
SabakuMoon chapter 28 . 2/16
Brilliant. Love how I can see the characters' developing throughout the story.
Willow Grace chapter 26 . 1/19
Seriously I'm going to send you a new message once a month telling you to turn this into a book.

Your future stalker lol
Willow

ps. I wouldn't let me review the last chapter twice lol.
Willow Grace chapter 27 . 1/19
I have been up all night reading this fic on my 50inch tv. I blame your amazing ability to fall in love with characters for my lack of sleep and blurry vision. You need to change some things around and the names, publish it and it will be a best seller. YOU are an amazing writer. Don't let it go to wast.

New Fan

Willow
Slytherson chapter 28 . 1/7
will there be more to read of this in the future? so hooked on this story and the pairing too bad about the Plagiarism sorry to read about that Lyndsey!

Do you know if there is any story where Bella gets preggers with anyone else other then Edretard? sorry I know this question has nothing to do with you story but its like I totally can't seem to find any soon to be parent vampire pairing with Bella!

Just reading how Edward freaks out so funny the character is my least favorite and the guy is a control freak moron douchebag!

Anyway before I forget thank you thank you thank you for writing and sharing this with the world made my day reading this thank you!
deltagrl chapter 28 . 1/5
Great story.
The Wolves Girl chapter 5 . 1/4
im sorry couldn't resist 'to curious for my own licking'
2,628 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »