Reviews for Moving Forward
got2luvmel chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
Sorry for my late review... I have to say first, you need to work on grammar. It wasn't such a nuisance when the chapters were smaller, but it was trying this time.

Anyways... I like the fact that you brought up Cristina's single lifestyle, something she's never done on the show. I surely hated when everyone had somebody but her. I was dying laughing at Cristina's comeback "Walking." Hilarious! And oh so Cristina-style LOL I EXTRA loved that she told him to go home with her. And when they were on the couch... *sighs* SO cute! You definitely should be proud of this chapter. It was really good; I enjoyed it as the rest. I can't wait for the next update. Thanks again for the quick updates and sharing your story.
Deactive Account 7 chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
I love the last few chapters where you wrote to fill in the gaps in season 5 with some of your original ideas. Keep up the great writing.
got2luvmel chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
Another speedy update, thanks...

LOL I always love how Mer has Cristina's back, on and off the show.

ROTFL I loved that Owen saved her, but Cris' ungratefulness and attempting to act like he's bothering her was downright hilarious. And her going to work afterwards and jumping stupid with him yet again... please tell me why she's touchy with Owen, either way I love it.

HAHA This was my favorite chapter, very entertaining... thanks again!
got2luvmel chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
I like this version of what happened, but I like the original too. It just seems better with Cris being able to do something to Owen, whereas on the show, he's always the one she has to dance around. Well IMO anyhow. Thanks again for the fast update P
got2luvmel chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Owen stood behind her back... Okay, WTH... that's new, I need more asap. I do love a good intrigue. Thanks for the update, much appreciated.
got2luvmel chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
I haven't been reading, so this is my first time reading anyone mention that doll, and I find it creepy too. I'm not one for canon stories, but that scene was quite hilarious onscreen and still funny rereading. What I'm wondering is how rewriting it in this fiction actually ties into it at all? In the beginning we have C/O already together, now it seems we have rewinded, but why? I need to read the next part, if only to find out WTH is going on.

You have a few mistakes, but anyway, thanks for writing and sharing. I did enjoy it XD Mel
thorteso chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
beautiful short piece! thanks for sharing!
got2luvmel chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I really like that you're exploring the PTSD, more please!
Deactive Account 7 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I love this...Especially the last line...I want more :-)