Reviews for An Audience
alexyopPhae chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
really good. gave me a good laugh.
asiacheetah chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I read this story a few months back and it's always stayed with me. Love the interruption and the tenderness between Alexander and Phai.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Hahaha. I just love love this! Of course my favorite moment just have to be that part where Alexander was trying to wake Hephaestion up. Hehehe. Just love the naughty talk about Alexander being instatiable. Too cute! _ But then the ending is sooo adorable too! They make such a hot couple with Hephaestian straddling Alexander's lap while talkign about Alexander being defeated by Hepharstian thighs. And i must admit that will be one sweet defeat indeed. I am sure Alexander do not mind repeating the same defeat again and again. _~
RoxyPie chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
i love this story! it is just so adorable!
krazylicious chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
love it, really don't like cassander
ficlover1193 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Once agian...love it! You are like awesome! lol : )
ArwenJaneLilyLyra chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This was an utterly fabulous story! I was nearly cringing at poor Hephaestion's awakening. Brilliantly written, enough humour to have me smiling the whole way through, a simple but well done story and an all round fantastic one shot.

Wow...lot of adjectives used in this review...

Like I said, incredible story, I loved it! Thank you so mch for this,

Much love, AJLL x
ShirleyBlack chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
that was simply delightful!
JustineAme chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
cool story!
Zophiel Lagace chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Hola!

You made me laugh again. This part was great: "Xander," he said sleepily, "You are insatiable. But that does not mean we all are, love." Overkill, I love it.

And the ending was great, I totally agree, Phai's thighs were Alex ruin.

Zophiel
toobeauty chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
lovely and the last lines were soooooooooooooooooooo true!
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Well, at least the Generals had the decency to not say hurtful things to Phai's face.

But then again, cassander says it all and then looks the idiot by both Phai and Alex, doesn't he? lOL

Love it!
Nerdvi chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
LOL xD that was absolutely brilliant! xD
classyblue chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Wonderful story, I really enjoy this one. I never get tired of the relationship between Hephaestion and Alexander.

I can't wit to see what you write next.

classyblue
Laurensis chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Very nicely written. It has a sedately sensuous quality to it and quite a wry humour.