Reviews for Shadows of the Past
A Fan chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
One of the best DGM stories I've read :)
apollo88 chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
great story looking forward to the next chapter
ColinatorGX chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
Update! Wheeeeeee. :D
Seras0Victoria chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
oooooo i can't wait for the next installment! in light of the fact that hoshino seems to love taking long vacations from her work, i rely upon you and other great storytellers to keep me afloat. nice job with cross here :-) after i get settled in here (just arrived in korea to start teaching english), i'll get crackin' on the next chapter of my own fanfic that has been on hiatus as well. you're an inspiration!
andres15 chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
I love the story,please update! its really interesting.
SecretAndUnknown chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
Completely awesome. Continue, I would LOVE to read the next chapter. :D Erm.. If there is one. '
comet77 chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
Awesome awesome awesome. A little confusing at times with the places and setting, but great storyline. Job well done!
CallMeAWota chapter 7 . 12/21/2010

I'm interested. I started to think the part where Allen yelled out "It's Allen, Bakanda!" Because I knew something having to do with Lenalee and Allen would come soon, AND I WAS RIGHT!

Also the reason being I'm listening to the radio and a Taylor Swift song came up at that moment. XD (I'm on the iPhone so yeah.)

Looking toward the next chapter! (There is right? I mean on an iPhone I don't have the liberty to see it unless I abandon what I typed here.)

rikamie chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
awww it was such a touching story !
starbrigate chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
What a beautiful reunion but I know it won't last long and I think that lavi is already doing a BIG historical event since bookmen should never have a affection and in his case I think he's the first bookman that have affection to make history a slight out on what will happen in the original outcome of the history... To hard to explain Dx

§płęãšę üpdãtę šøøń§

xMemrc chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
Agh, it's the end already. My timing sucks. Good job with the story! I'd say it was short and sweet, but it ended a little too quickly. Like, maybe it ended too fast? But besides that I'd say everything else was pretty cool. update soon!
Vielyne chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
Please update it soonn... p

I liked the story very much.. v

and I want it happy ending too..

Hohohoohoo... D
Karasu18 chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
Well, Im really liking this so far.
ColinatorGX chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
Humm, so Leverrier did something to disconnect Allen from his emotions because they were a liability, both to the safety of his piece of the heart, and to his power as one of the strongest exorcists? Whoa, this is dramatic.

Can't wait for more.
Howlingwolf94 chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
This was good. I liked it.