Reviews for Parachute
I tried to read this but it was too sappy and too muck emotional stuff. I got to about chapter 16 when I have up. It's an amazing story though and is written extremely well
elenalena chapter 12 . 1/29
Oh I just love this fic! My 2nd time reading this and it's still as exciting as the 1st time!:)
Comrade'sRoza chapter 38 . 1/13
Excellent!
ludossarah chapter 28 . 12/29/2015
The only thing I have to criticize is the atmosphere of Ed Debevics, they're sarcastic and insult you (it's the theme of the restaurant to be playful that way)
JBokan chapter 38 . 12/24/2015
Liked this story! I have to say that I'm very disappointed with the epilogue. You didn't mention what happened in everyone else's lives. Like it took Em & Rose years to finally get pregnant, but you didn't mention the baby at all. Did Jasper & Alice have any kids too? Did Bella write another book? Did Leah & Seth find someone? I have so many questions.
MayeGirl chapter 27 . 11/28/2015
Isn't Edward older than em? Why'd em call him his baby brother?
readingandreading chapter 38 . 11/14/2015
So good! Thank you for an excellent story!
twilight 4eva kitten chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Was directed to this story via a shout out. I loved it so much couldn't put my iPad down till I was finished reading the whole story
kaileydraws chapter 38 . 10/31/2015
amazing story I cant wait to read more from you
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 38 . 10/31/2015
Finally! I really liked this story! Not every day I prefer to read a story in third persona.

Thanks for this time!

Love,
Messy Bronze Hair
kaileydraws chapter 20 . 10/30/2015
boo ya go Edward
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 26 . 10/30/2015
One thing that I don't understand is why Edward and the Cullen's just don't sue Victoria?! I mean Bella mentioned in some chapter that Jasper had evidence that Victoria never was in Phoenix, but in Seattle with fake identifications... And Jack can testify for that... Heck even Bella can because she was the one who found him. And the whole Victoria being a drug user can send her ass to hell. So whyyyy drag out on it, makes me frustrated!

So far I'm loving this story. Hope some happy moments will appear soon!

Love,
Messy Bronze Hair
mandy.c.dickinson chapter 21 . 10/29/2015
Rose chapter 38 . 10/23/2015
cute story :)
DJW Isabella Cullen chapter 38 . 10/18/2015
This story is excellent just enough drama, romamce, and also a thriller. DJW
17,611 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »