Reviews for Parachute
MayeGirl chapter 27 . 8h
Isn't Edward older than em? Why'd em call him his baby brother?
readingandreading chapter 38 . 11/14
So good! Thank you for an excellent story!
twilight 4eva kitten chapter 1 . 11/1
Was directed to this story via a shout out. I loved it so much couldn't put my iPad down till I was finished reading the whole story
kaileydraws chapter 38 . 10/31
amazing story I cant wait to read more from you
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 38 . 10/31
Finally! I really liked this story! Not every day I prefer to read a story in third persona.

Thanks for this time!

Messy Bronze Hair
kaileydraws chapter 20 . 10/30
boo ya go Edward
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 26 . 10/30
One thing that I don't understand is why Edward and the Cullen's just don't sue Victoria?! I mean Bella mentioned in some chapter that Jasper had evidence that Victoria never was in Phoenix, but in Seattle with fake identifications... And Jack can testify for that... Heck even Bella can because she was the one who found him. And the whole Victoria being a drug user can send her ass to hell. So whyyyy drag out on it, makes me frustrated!

So far I'm loving this story. Hope some happy moments will appear soon!

Messy Bronze Hair
mandy.c.dickinson chapter 21 . 10/29
Rose chapter 38 . 10/23
cute story :)
DJW Isabella Cullen chapter 38 . 10/18
This story is excellent just enough drama, romamce, and also a thriller. DJW
Anonymous chapter 38 . 10/12
Beautiful story though there are some mistakes. The story was not beta'ed properly. And sorry to say that u suck at lemons. The story though was very beautiful.
anafinchel chapter 38 . 9/26
Such a beautiful story! totally worth reading! great work! :DDDD
anafinchel chapter 14 . 9/24
awwww gotta love Esmeeee :))))
anafinchel chapter 11 . 9/24
ohh lord! what a cliffhanger...thank you that this story is finished so that i can clink on 'next' and continue reading!
Gotta love Esme! :DDDD
love the storyyyyy
twimima7 chapter 37 . 9/19
Awesome, and happy ever chapter with a joyful ending. Thanks again for the story.
17,606 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »