Reviews for Anne Boleyn, the Witch Queen
imketys chapter 3 . 5/13
I didn't know the part about the coffin and about the executioner so i am glad you included it because I love to watch the tudors although i also didn't look at the execution.
Julia's.Fantasy chapter 2 . 2/27
Wow, that was deep. Anne Boleyn was very demanding, and I didn't expect her to be so forgiving as she was in this chapter, but she was. Nice job.
Julia's.Fantasy chapter 1 . 2/27
Wow, this is a good story.
UniCryin chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
Awesome story -
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
Beautiful ending to a beautiful story :)
Thank you.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
Awww I'm in love with Xavier too.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
Mordred's back too? Oh dear.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
This story is awesome!

What I thought would have been cool was that Xavier was Merlin and Anne from Nimue. Because you said that merlin was hopelessly in love with her but the feeling was not returned. That would have been a cool parallel.

I love that Elizabeth pulled the sword out ;)

I wonder what Henry will do when he knows the truth.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
So Catherine Neville is Katherine Parr? Wife number six?

And I have a problem. I'm unintentionally shipping Anne and Xavier… Oops.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear. Xavier has arrived. Which means jealousy will abound.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
Darn it, I thought she would kill Thomas Boleyn instead of herself. I'm so sad now.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
OH NO! Anne is not allowed to die! And why on earth would Jane be saved by the wizards?
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
Ugh, does than mean you're not going to kill Brandon then? Too bad. Everything else is fantastic though ;)
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
I know you've already written it, but for the record, I really love Cromwell for some reason. Brandon sucks though. This story is so fucking good. I like Jane as the Official Mistress, I think it will be cool to see that even though Henry can have sexy fun time whenever he wants with Jane, he'll still love Anne more. She's just so much more intelligent.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Seriously I love this story so so so much. I think it's really cool how you wrote in real historical facts and events as well as the fiction. You're awesome and ily XD.