Reviews for Mine Alone
spunkmehard chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Edward seems torn with himself here...he has the capacity to be tender but often chooses to be cruel. Bella's betrayal has clearly left him undone and now he is acting out. I'm hoping both characters can bend a bit towards each other and allow for each of them to heal.
slyt chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Oh not good...there is no way he would have killed his family? OMG this may be to hard for me to read... but like u said you have been warned...

why would she go back to the house.. just crash her car.. or go somewhere else and try to kill herself.. i wouldn't have even gone back home... but god there has to be a reason for Edward to be acting this way...
crookedsmile101 chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
*afternoon*

"Holy shit! I really missed her words, very much so... But I'm not sure if I can handle this cruel Edward. Agh... What the hell."

Yeah, so far, my thoughts on 'mine alone'. I'll try to stick around to see where you'll bring the storyline but God. It's hard.

No matter what, welcome back. :)
crookedsmile101 chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
*noon*

"God. This Edward doesn't sound right. He is... different. Not good different. What is this? And Bella. Poor girl. Ok. Lets see how it goes."
ooza chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I absolutely loved The Red Line and I've been itching for Darkward fics lately, so this should be fun... er, something. I'm along for the ride!
crookedsmile101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
*Morning*

"I'm super duber excited. I missed her words sooo much. The Red Line still haunts me (in a good way) can't wait to read the new story."
Dulcinea21bella chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Wow.

First, welcome back! We were worried you were lost to us forever. I am grateful that you are alive and well. There was so much speculation that you just disappeared.

This story is SO intense. I am already hooked, although I sense a lot of heartache ahead!
greeneyedgirly chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
What is a single tail? Like a whip or something? And wow...you weren't kidding when you said that this was gonna be one dark Edward. But ya know, I can't help but to feel at least a little bit bad for him. He's obviously gone crazy b/c Bella left him and it seems as if there's still a little part of the Edward we love still inside of him trying to fight to get out and redeem himself. My only hope right now for this story is that SOMEHOW good Edward will win out, even though I fear that even if he does, it will be too late. Very, very good so far. You certainly know how to catch a readers attention and hold it.
devildogbully chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
I love your Darkward! I can't wait to see where you take this!
dragonfly336 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Wow..I have to say I haven't been this excited for a story in a long time. I love where you are taking this so far!
spunkmehard chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
This story is intense, to say the least. I find myself a bit uncomfortable with Edward being so vicious...haven't known this before. Look forward to next chapter.
slyt chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Oh i don't know if i can read this... horror and Tragedy doesn't sound good... I can't handle if Edward dies or if Bella ends up killing herself. I am a B&E girl.. I loved no i more then loved the Red Line i still to this day tell ppl to read it after i about die at the fact they haven't read such a great story.. (Yes TRL is my favorite story ever)So i figure i have to give this story a try ... but i can't promise i will be able to finish this. if there is no HEA ... I can handle anything but not them not being together at the end...

Anyways so Jacob is dead huh...(doesn't hurt my feelings not a Jacob lover) but that is interesting he was just a normal teenage boy ... Did Edward tell her that she wasn't allowed to cry at his funeral? ok on to the next chapter...
Kimberlesk chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Welcome Back! So glad to read your new story! I'm totally intrigued and like your angle. It's different, count me in! I will forever love Whoreward, but I look forward to more of this Darkward! Thank you!
spunkmehard chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Haven't read any Darkward so this is a first for me. I enjoy your writing style and you always have unique ideas, so I'm going to give this a shot. Oh, and a dead Jacob always intrigues me! lol
Robward17 chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Oh boy! This is a different Edward! But I'm ssooo glad you're writing another story, since you're fabulous, so I'm looking forward to where this goes. Linda XO
1,647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 .. Last Next »