Reviews for Out in the Garden
jean.say.hi chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
That was a sweet moment, really! Loads of information and still full with love. I'm touched beyond words.
Encypher chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
That was a really cute story, I enjoyed the bonding between Esme and Bella
roon0 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This was very sweet.
MaryAris98 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Like I've always said, been saying, and will continue to say...you are an amazing author and this oneshot just proves it. It is beautifully written. The way your manipulate your words to describe & convey the story is amazing.

This was lovely...such a sweet conversation.
MillerElizabeth chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Wow...the way you write is phenomenal.I saw your tweet about staying in and writing all day which seems so great. That's a great way to relax on a rainy day. Your one-shots rock my socks off! Keep writing lots of stories!
Aylah50 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This was great bb! :)
solareclipses chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I'm presently working on an Esme POV outtake for my story, "Sins of the Piano Man," and stumbled upon your one-shot here while searching for Esme's POV in one-shots. I was looking for first person and haven't found many; and of those I've found, few have been good. Though your one-shot is in an omniscient narrative form, it's beautifully written, and the dialogue personalizes it well. It's really got me thinking in "Esme mode" now. So, thank you!

I loved how you had Esme describe her forever on earth with her family as the heaven she wants. That feels very in character and gives a nice explanation for her calmness about her existence. Too bad she could never rub that off on Edward!

Great work. Thank you for sharing. :)

Cheers,

Solar
Pemberly Rose chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
So I just finished this lil one-shot and I have to say I really like the interaction between Bella and Esme. We didn't really get to see much of it in the canon Saga. I love Esme a lot. She's the matriarch of the family but knows that she's not really second in command bc Edward is technically older. I really liked it! The only error I found really was in the month October. But that's ok. Nessie was born September 10th, just before Bella's 19th birthday on the 13th. Other than that it was really great )
maxandmo chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Loved it! That was a very touching moment between Esme and Bella! It was great to see she had someone on her side:)
seriouslysirius08 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Very sweet one shot. I think you did a wonderful job with this. I love to read moments between Bella and Esme and I think you did a wonderful job in showing their relationship. I think that Bella would have seeked comfort in Esme because she knows how she feels. You did a wonderful job.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
SO cute! Loved it! :)
favludo chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Absolutely beautifully written! You have captured Esme and Bella perfectly.
whosurdaddy chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Awww that was a really sweet moment between them!
love4allpplz chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I liked this...but it wasn't october, it had to be august because renesmee was born a couple days before bella's birthday which is in september
amazeofgrace chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
what a sweet lil glimpse into a Bella/Esme interlude... lovely