Reviews for Away to Neverland
SixPerfections chapter 18 . 5/4
Tragedy that this didnt continue. But I enjoyed this much just the same. How did Ranma escape? My guess he threw himself into his Hidden Weapon Space. Oh well. This was neat seeing Ranma struggle with not being the baddest thing around :D
werd me chapter 18 . 3/8
Really interesting
In character is the best character thanks for doing the research.
I missed this on my first time searching Touhou crossovers lucky I found something this good.
alichi chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
You are a liar.

But a damn good writer:)

Looking forward to more of this, hope your muse will start pestering you some day to continue this fic.
Kordesha chapter 18 . 9/12/2014
Completely and thoroughly enjoyed this story so far! I look forward to whenever you may update it!
fellow chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
Cool.
I hope you continue this.
Zenoen-the-mac-user chapter 18 . 3/19/2014
JUST TO POINT THIS OUT!

this has been a cliffhanger that has lasted quite a long while and we still

haven't been told the fairy's nature (color maybe).

anyway hope to here from you soon.

thanks for everything.
AnAncientBard chapter 16 . 3/19/2014
Implying this will ever get updated
10/10
jgkitarel chapter 18 . 11/24/2013
First, I like how Ranma isn't coming close to being on the top of the pile in Gensokyo. Yes, he's more powerful than your average run of the mill Youkai, but that leaves a big gap to cross before he is able to keep up with the heavy hitters.

It's less a matter of power, but that Ranma is too heavily specialized in close combat, with a limited repertoire of ranged attacks. He HAS to get close, where he is at a decided disadvantage against many, though not all, of the stronger Youkai. He can get there, but he would have to completely readjust his approach to fighting in order to do so.
astrum agito chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Are you ever going to update any of your stories again. It has been over a year since your last update.
They are awesome. Please update.
Quelthias chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
It is highly commendable to have an author willing to research to support his/her fanfic story.
Veedramon chapter 18 . 8/26/2013
Well, just WHAT he did?
Veedramon chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
Well, of course Ranma would get stronger after fighting THINGS way more powerful than Ryoga...
Veedramon chapter 16 . 8/26/2013