Reviews for Away to Neverland
Mr. Haziq chapter 18 . 5/2
A shame this hasn't been updated in such a while...
Maybe later there will be.
A man can dream, no?
Thank you for sharing.
I couldn't stop laughing at the word 'boundless' in that very last part...
On fairies.
Simple Darwinism.
Inside there is plenty of food (magic) and fairies can reproduce (and/or immortality) faster than the relative few predators can cull the herd.
Outside there is no food (magic) and fairies can barely/not reproduce (and/or immortality) at all. There are many predators in the form of humans.
Thus a fairy that can survive in the latter environment is malnourished but knows many many tactics and ways to survive.
Bleep chapter 18 . 6/28/2017
People assuming stuff space.
FEH
This is the falling starcloth technique from the umisenken school.
BOOM
That I know this from the top of my head means that I read far too much fanfiction.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2017
Well, at leas there is no cliffhanger.
Thanks.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/28/2017
Fuck, this is the one but last chapter.
I don't know touhou.
But I know I am thoroughly enjoying this.
Thank you for sharing.
soggy noodle chapter 18 . 6/28/2017
Forget Koa already. As one unacquainted with Touhou - save for what I've had to check wiki briefly about for each character introduced - and originally drawn into this sequel by it's premise of the life and times of an oni and her bone-headed slave/toy, I wouldn't mind if that chapter never comes.

That isn't to say that NO next chapter coming is a welcome thing, either, but I'm guessing LIFE is being the demanding prick that it is and you cannot:

(A) Wrangle your muse

and/or

(B) Find time to write

or

(C) Under the weather due to some malady

or

(D) No longer among the living

A pity, really. I really enjoy your work. Hopefully, it isn't possibility (D) and someday, you'll come back to this.

If not, then thank you on behalf of all your readers for putting forth such entertaining content.
SixPerfections chapter 18 . 5/4/2015
Tragedy that this didnt continue. But I enjoyed this much just the same. How did Ranma escape? My guess he threw himself into his Hidden Weapon Space. Oh well. This was neat seeing Ranma struggle with not being the baddest thing around :D
werd me chapter 18 . 3/8/2015
Really interesting
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2015
In character is the best character thanks for doing the research.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
I missed this on my first time searching Touhou crossovers lucky I found something this good.
alichi chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
You are a liar.

But a damn good writer:)

Looking forward to more of this, hope your muse will start pestering you some day to continue this fic.
Kordesha chapter 18 . 9/12/2014
Completely and thoroughly enjoyed this story so far! I look forward to whenever you may update it!
fellow chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
Cool.
I hope you continue this.