Reviews for Shred and Avenge
LucyLu71958 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Freaking amazing. Did Edward get. . . raped by Roy? Would make sense. Al is the best little brother ever haha! Awesome job keep writing in the future! :)
la bellatrix chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
absolutely insane...incest isn't my thing but that made it even more scary
cthulhuus chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Oh, jeez, that was creepy. A beautiful rendition of an absolutely insane Alphonse - one that we don't see, and maybe don't want to. Wonderfully gory without being over the top. I loved it. :)
Murder Junkie chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Crazy!Al has to be one of my favorite incarnations. Followed closely by motherhen!Al, of course. Putting them together and adding a pinch of 'cest? Pure win.
Monti B. Lewis chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Okay, a little creepy, but I like the insanity in this. Al and Ed were OOC though. Al for being so murderous and Ed for being so happy about Mustang's death. No matter how much a person hurts you, if you once loved that person then I don't believe you would be happy about that person's death. But I'm only fifteen, so what do I now anyway? XD

I also like your writing-style and I didn't notice any mistakes. It was fun to read, even though it was creepy.

Benze ;P
The Yaoi Alchemist1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
i really liked this it had a certain kind of insanity to it that made me feel like i shouldn't be reading it, and that's what i liked most about it. good job and keep writting.
kas-elakh chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I lied. I wasn't going to sleep when I told you I was, so I was able to read this tonight (morning?) after all. And your name change confused me like you have no idea. But it is cute, I've gotta admit.

Anyway, I just jotted a few little notes down on a bit of my sewing pattern here, so I'll write out little reviews based on those...

NOW.

First of all, I laughed at Al's hero worship towards his brother in the beginning. So cute. It's so much like him to look up to his older bro that way.

I like that you hinted at what happened to Ed rather than saying it straight-out. More tasteful. However, I think that if you're rating this as Mature, you may want to consider going into more detail since M pretty much stands for "HERE! HAVE SOME SEX! :}"

Ed is a frickin' Debbie Downer. So sad... And with cute li'l Merry by his side he reminds me of an old man who has lost his glory days, and reminisces with his faithful pup. 3

The "glass half-full of brandy" symbolizes Col. Mustang's optimistic outlook on life.

I think that the story would be totally epic if you made a more gradual transition into Al's madness. For me, it was intent!Al - BWAHAHAHAHAIKILLYOUBITCH!Al with no concrete climactic point that sends him tumbling over the edge. Just a bit confusing on my part.

Random tidbit: You know that you read too much smut when you expect the "surprise" that crazed!Al brought for Ed to be the Col.'s severed genitalia. I was sorely mistaken... -_- ごめんね。。。

All-in-all, I really like your writing! KEEP AT IT! D: (Kind suggestion. NOT a command.)

And I hope I don't sound too harsh in my reviewing! :O This is a hell of a lot better than anything I could ever manage to poop out.

Much love/moderate affection/admiration/general-girly-girls-skipping-through-a-meadow-type friendship,