Reviews for Who Is Left That Writes These Days?
stars90 chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Fantastic! If only...
jareya chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Lovely story, I love the joyful tone and ending.
jareya chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I LOVE this... the cards, the letters, the scene with Lanie (you got her just right), the scene at the precinct, EVERYTHING. LOVE.
Twyger chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Great story! Loved the pen pal premise - perfect for a writer and his muse. I enjoyed how everything worked out - including Gina just being there as his publisher and nothing happening between them. Thank you!
firtree chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
a very cute story :)
katriaine chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
lots of fun although the dead body was a little distracting all of a sudden :)
Tamarakv chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Okay I know I'm extremely late to this party, but I loved this! Going to go digging around your other stories now :)
1477166 chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
HAHA. Oh gosh. Best fic ever. It's the cutest! I adore it, you did such a good job :)
Oliver Haley chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
What a wonderfully unique way of telling this part of their story. Using greeting cards and pen pal letters was simply brilliant. I enjoyed every bit of it. In fact, your writing brightened my day. So thank you for that!
CastleandBeckett-always chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
i absolutely adore this story, great job. :)
Mark C chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
This was a fantastic story.

I enjoyed the pen pal aspect of the first chapter. That was a great way for Rick and Kate to keep in touch. I loved the fact that they sent each other cards which would be the start of the pen paling. I believe they needed to do that because it kept them in touch with each other. I really liked reading what they wrote to each other.

Probably all the letters they exchanged during the summer was a factor when Kate kissed Rick when he came back. Loved his reaction.

Their date was nice and I enjoyed Kate's chat with Alexis before she got to the loft. Also, they were able to talk things out which I think they needed. Of course this was the start of something more than friendship.

I really enjoyed the part at the crime scene especially when Kate kissed Castle in front of their colleagues.
ladybugbear2 chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
I'm seriously telling you, needs a like button! I would totally 'like' this story! I was cracking up the entire time!
Danidannidanny chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
AHAHA! Parent Trap quote was a FTW! :D I love Beckett's way of telling Lanie how it went, that was brilliant!
Danidannidanny chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Those greeting cards are the cutest thing ever! Awww! I loooved the ""What is this alternate universe? And where has it been all my life?" :D I really wish the writers read fanfic...
Rosie-not-Rose chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
GUH, what an adorable fic! You managed to make the letter writing plot work really well, and that's hard to do. There were occasional moments of OOC but nothing major, and mostly it was really great.