Reviews for Graduation
yu-gi-ohlove3 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
lolololololololololololololololololol rotflmfao I can't stop laughing it's to good ;)
Great chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Hilarious, Looking forward to more!
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Oh goodness, a drunk Yami is never good *sigh*
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
luv this, drunk yami i graduated in 06 so yea i wish i had a party like that lol
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Oh my Ra this story was super funny. I'm probably one of the few teenagers on the planet who doesn't drink alcohol ever, but picturing Yami drunk made my day. :)
oddsoul chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
oh gawd this is so made of win! i cried laughing! sashaying...ugh. that's just SOUNDS gay XD i don't even have to look it up to know what it means. thank you so much for writing this! please do another drunk atem story!
Mimi chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
OMFG! TOOO freakin' funny! You made him get drunk...wow. I like that you made him seem carefree and act like a total idiot. Funny. And joey with that trip...hilarious!
Mahersal chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I wanna see Atem plastered. That would be so much fun.

This was awesome! I laughed so hard!
The Lady Vampire Lilac chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
roflmao! That was great! the Pharaoh drunk was just hilarious! And BAKURA! Oh, I heart him! He should've stripped as well! Oh, and I read your Twilight List. I love it! Another thing you shouldn't do to Twilight fans is tell them Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner will be at the movie premiere when they won't be. Now that would be a funny/sadistic thing to add! Love this fic! Yay to the Class of 2010!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
"You did a PENALTY GAME! On a convenience store owner! Bad Pharaoh!...LOL! This was soooo funny!

And I agree w/ you on being in the top 10%, though my class only had about 400...

Anyway, good job!